News By Tag
News By Place
5 Explosive Ways for Women Entrepreneurs to Show Love to Their Clients on Valentine’s Day
Some fun and exciting ways to show love to your clients on Valentine's Day and they will love you for the rest of the year.
With this shift in showing love during Valentine’s Day, it is also a great day to show love to your clients. Yes! How exciting would it be for your clients to receive an unexpected show of love from you during one of the most celebrated days of the year.
You might be thinking how can I show love to my clients without them thinking I'm weird?
This is where your unique value comes in and sets you apart while giving you the chance to show appreciation to your clients. They will have another reason to love you and will even become your sales team by talking about the love they received from you on Valentine’s Day.
Five exciting ways to show your love.
• Send a card. Now that the December holidays have passed, clients are not expecting to receive a greeting card from businesses until next December. Use Valentine’s Day as a way for you to stand out by sending love to their mailbox.
• Send some chocolate. Who doesn't love a good piece of chocolate. You can go to many candy websites that have Valentine’s Day specialty candy and send it directly to your clients. You can even send a personalized chocolate bar. If you want to keep the expense down only send to your high level or high revenue generating clients.
• Announce a special client only drawing. Use email marketing to have your clients participate in a drawing you hold on Valentine’s Day. People love the chance to win a great prize. The prize can be one of your signature products or services or popular new book. Be creative.
• Provide an exclusive early-bird opportunity to your clients for an upcoming event. Limit the purchase to Valentine’s Day only. Add a bonus with a purchase or special pricing.
• Host a Valentine’s Day meet and greet. Many times people are looking for something to do on Valentine’s Day – especially if they are single. Put together an event where your clients can come and connect with one another while you love on them.
Remember – everyone loves to be loved, even your clients.
# # #
The Woman Entrepreneur’