News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
Maximise manufacturing efficiency and scale-ability for miniaturisation and bead milling
Examining the latest developments in nanomedicine and enhancing in vivo circulation time, extending dissolution kinetics, and improving delivery with drug-porous nanocarriers, lipid-based compounds and biologics.
Controlled Release will allow delegates to meet and network with key decision makers from the top pharmaceutical companies, as well as discuss & debate current issues such as challenges in drug formulation for oral delivery - where are we and what are the prospects for the future, challenges and opportunities for delivering biologics to the CNS and solutions for dissolution testing of non-oral formulations.
Network with key presenters within the pharmaceutical industry that includes:
• Peter Timmins, Executive Director, Drug Products, Science and Technology, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Mark Wilson, Director, Collaboration Management, GlaxoSmithkline
• Simon Holland, Director, Process Understanding & Control, GlaxoSmithKline
• Bernd Riebesehl, Principal Fellow, Parenteral Dosage Forms, Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development, Novartis
• Mostafa Nakach, Head of the Pharmaceutical Engineering Group, Sanofi-Aventis
• Michael Keller, Senior Fellow, siRNA Project Leader, Technical Research and Development (TRD), Novartis
• Jonathan Brown, Senior Research Investigator, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Tomas Landh, Director, Novo Nordisk
• Jan L. Powell, Director, Physiology, Shire HGT
• Lars Bauer, Senior Medical Director, Therapeutic Area CNS, UCB
• Karin Liltorp, Director, Preformulation, Lundbeck