News By Tag
News By Place
Old fones for new lifesaving defibrillators
Over 200 schemes are fundraising through Fones4life recycling programs Schools, sports clubs, businesses & local groups.. make Heartsafety a reality all over Ireland.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is a condition in which the heart suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating. When this happens, blood stops flowing to the brain & other vital organs.
SCA causes death within minutes. Rapid treatment of SCA with a defibrillator can be lifesaving. A defibrillator is a device that sends an electric shock to the heart to try to restore its normal rhythm
Started in 2010 Fones4life encourages recycling old mobiles. Helping communities install defibrillators, storage & training people to save lives.
Over 200 schemes are fundraising through Fones4life recycling programs
Schools, sports clubs, businesses & local groups.. make Heartsafety a reality all over Ireland.
250 phones will get you a free defibrillator which potential could save someone’s life
• Irish Recycling Partner
• Irish Heart Foundation Training
• Irish Defibrillators proven in rescue
• Irish Charity benefits from every initiative
Congratulations to all the groups reaching their targets in February 2012
1. Scoil Barra Naofa, Cork (340 phones)
2. Scoil Seanain Naofa, Clare (368 phones)
3. Knockanore Red Cross, Co Waterford (247 phones)
4. Cork Harlequinns Hockey Club, Cork (383 phones)
5. Ballincollig AFC, Cork (251 phones)
6. LCPD Community Sports Complex, Galway (270 phones)
7. HSE, Dublin 1 (250 phones)
Further details or to get your free collection pack contact Rob Roe E: email@example.com
T: 1850432787 W: fones4life.ie