News By Tag
News By Place
Blue Pelican Launches New Brand Imagery and Web Site
Blue Pelican has undergone a vast overhaul, bringing the brand and its associated website right up to date. Having designed new logos, Optimal Internet were selected to deliver a cutting edge web site along with much needed recruitment functionality.
We wanted a web site that was not just an e-brochure and a place to display jobs. Something which was much more up-to-date and would provide a little more benefit for its audience, clearly demonstrating credibility with regularly updated, relevant content for candidates and clients designed to bring them back to the site time and again.
After conducting a workshop with our consultants, we planned a number of key new features to our site:
• Thought leadership, industry specific commentary from consultants across a range of topics affecting their markets
• Industry knowledge sharing on anything affecting the recruitment landscape. Whether that be contractor regulations, attraction, engagement and retention strategies or market conditions
• A place to pick up the latest industry related news, all aggregated to the one location
• A ‘featured candidate’ search function where potential employers can see confidential profiles of some of our top candidates
• A job alerts feature for candidates, so they get notified of any new position registered on the site meeting their criteria
• A means of promoting and aggregating our growing social media footprint and adding a number of new channels to engage and interact with candidates and clients
• Plus a series of ‘how to’ articles including: write a killer CV, shine at interview and set yourself up as a contractor
Gemma Skillett, Director at Blue Pelican commented – “As we celebrate 10 years in business we wanted our site to be more reflective of how we perceive ourselves - consultative recruitment professionals with genuinely expert-level knowledge within our chosen specialist markets. With over 170 years of combined experience across these markets, we pride ourselves on providing an honest, ethical, professional, knowledge based service. Whilst a very high percentage of our business is either repeat or referred, we wanted to be able to demonstrate our capabilities to those contacts we may not have reached yet. With the new website and updated brand imagery, we are confident Blue Pelican will continue to set the standards for recruitment excellence for many years to come.”
“The synergy between Blue Pelican’s new design and updated brand ensures they are well placed to compete in the industry whilst standing out from the crowd. We look forward to projecting the brand further through our active online marketing services to ensure overall success.” - commented Bruce Stander, Group Managing Director of Optimal Internet.
You can view the site at http://www.bluepelican.com
Optimal Internet specialise in recruitment website design and digital marketing solutions for recruitment agencies - http://www.optimalinternet.co.uk/
# # #
Optimal Internet was founded in 2006 by a group of recruitment and job board specialists in response to a growing requirement in the recruitment industry for alternative marketing solutions.