News By Tag
* Payroll Software
* Small Business Payroll Software
* Restaurant Payroll
* Accounting Software
* Payroll System
* Payroll Tax
* More Tags...
News By Place
2012 Payroll And Check Printing: EzPaycheck Software Helps Small Business Do More In Less
EzPaycheck payroll software simplifies tax calculation, paycheck printing and tax reporting for small firms. New user can download 2012 version from halfpriceosft.com for 30-day free trial, with no registration and no obligation.
Halfpricesoft.com, the payroll tax software developer, released the new version of ezPaycheck payroll software, which can simplifies the time-consuming payroll tasks and helps small business do first thing first. The updates in the new edition include:
- the latest tax changes on the federal and state tax tables
- the new W2 and W3 forms for Year 2012 tax season
- the new Form 940 for employer’s 2011 annual federal unemployment (FUTA) tax return
- the improved user interface with the form level help buttons
“We realize that businesses who plan to automate payroll in 2012 want to get acquainted with the software now, but they are afraid computer payroll software are too complex for them,” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. “So we allow customers to try ezPaycheck without cost or obligation for 30 days to make sure it is the right payroll software for their business.”
Available online at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Main features include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- support tax forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods.
- Supports Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation
ezPaycheck payroll application is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005.
To start the free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Or view video:
# # #
Halfpricesoft.com is a provider of easy-to-use 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. ezPaycheck payroll software makes small business accounting a breeze with free trial, no registration, and no obligation.