News By Tag
News By Place
Capitol Financial Solutions Announces Move to New Richmond, VA Location
Capitol Financial Solutions, a leading financial services firm, is moving its Henrico office to a larger facility from Westerre I to Westerre II due to an expanding team of experienced financial professionals and advisors.
“One foundation of our success is striving for continuous improvement,”
As a result of the move, CFS is able to enhance the professional development resources for financial representatives, affiliated financial services firms, as well as third party advisors such as attorneys and CPAs who work with CFS. While striving to enhance their facilities, CFS also concentrated heavily on sustainability by re-purposing as many existing walls and features as possible, keeping the materials from reaching landfills, etc. In addition, a majority of new materials are made with recycled content, natural materials and are recyclable. For example:
- Carpet- contains recycled content; Milliken, the manufacturer, has been zero waste to landfill and carbon neutral since the 90's.
- Paint- Low VOC paint; no harmful organic compounds released (no paint smell)
- Countertop surfaces- contain recycled materials
- Linoleum Flooring- comprised of all natural materials including linseed oil, natural pigments and jute; contains 37% recycled content, 73% rapidly renewable resources, and is 100% recyclable
- Ceiling Tiles- completely recyclable and contain recycled materials
- Lighting- energy efficient fluorescent lighting and dimmers; re-using the vast majority of the lighting
and continuing its life
The move relocates the firm to 3957 Westerre Pkway, Suite 402, Henrico VA, 23233, while the phone (804.288.8800)
# # #
Our mission is to provide quality guidance, build relationships of trust, and develop innovative solutions for our clients.
We are perfectly positioned to meet your unique needs while striving to exceed your highest expectations.