The Investigator's Major Crime Conference Announced
21 March 2012. This one day conference will feature practical advice and latest research around the investigation of major crime.
Topics and speakers:
• Peter Stelfox, former Head of Investigative Practice at the National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) and now major crime consultant: building better hypotheses in major crime investigation
• Detective Supt Neil Malkin, Durham Constabulary and ACPO Homicide Working Group SIO of the year: Case study: Operation Balham
• Lynsey Gozna, University of Lincoln: ‘how to spot if a suspect is lying using the Chameleon approach’
• Jason Roach, University of Huddersfield:
• DS Kathryn Somerville, Warwickshire Police and Registered Intermediary Tina Pereira: ‘best practice in using Registered Intermediaries in an investigation’
£95 per delegate
Rothley Court Hotel
Exhibition space is available at this conference, please contact Dale Hazell on +44 (0)844 660 8707.
# # #
The Investigator magazine and conferences aim to share best practice within UK police forces combined with industry experts.