News By Tag
News By Location
The Investigator's Major Crime Conference Announced
21 March 2012. This one day conference will feature practical advice and latest research around the investigation of major crime.
Topics and speakers:
• Peter Stelfox, former Head of Investigative Practice at the National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) and now major crime consultant: building better hypotheses in major crime investigation
• Detective Supt Neil Malkin, Durham Constabulary and ACPO Homicide Working Group SIO of the year: Case study: Operation Balham
• Lynsey Gozna, University of Lincoln: ‘how to spot if a suspect is lying using the Chameleon approach’
• Jason Roach, University of Huddersfield:
• DS Kathryn Somerville, Warwickshire Police and Registered Intermediary Tina Pereira: ‘best practice in using Registered Intermediaries in an investigation’
£95 per delegate
Rothley Court Hotel
Exhibition space is available at this conference, please contact Dale Hazell on +44 (0)844 660 8707.
# # #
The Investigator magazine and conferences aim to share best practice within UK police forces combined with industry experts.