StopIRSDebt.com Offers Clients Fresh Start for the New Year in the Form of Tax Relief
A common resolution people make at the new year is to fix their finances. For many people, the financial issues revolve around tax debt and the crippling impact resulting from that debt.
A common resolution people make at the new year is to fix their finances. For many people, the financial issues revolve around tax debt and the crippling impact resulting from that debt. For over 10 years the team of tax professionals at StopIRSDebt.com has helped people nationwide resolve millions. “Having a tax debt is a serious matter. It affects your livelihood, your credit rating, and can adversely impact your good standing within the workplace should a wage garnishment hit your paycheck”, says Nicole Pokusay, Lead Tax Attorney at StopIRSDebt.com.
Services like ours deploys a variety of strategies to help our clients myriad of tax issues. A thorough list of people we have helped can be found at http://www.stopirsdebt.com/
- StopIRSDebt.com qualified the taxpayer for the 2011 Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative and worked with the Criminal Investigation Department to make sure that the he would not be charged with criminal penalties. We then transferred his case out of the criminal investigation department to the civil side of the IRS and amended his tax returns for 2003-2008. We are currently waiting for the revenue agent to be assigned to the client’s case in order to work out the lowest possible penalty for the FBAR.
- StopIRSDebt.com brought the client into compliance with the IRS and prepared an Offer in Compromise, which was accepted for $5,000 on the $183,216 individual income tax liability. Total client savings: $178,216.
- After an IRS audit, the client was billed an additional taxable income of $444,845. We were able to put together all the necessary corporate documents and prove that the distributions to the officer were actually loans that were eventually repaid. The IRS closed the examination and voided all of their additional assessments. Total client savings: $444,845
- StopIRSDebt.com completed 2002-2009 US and State of CA individual income tax returns and released a bank levy of $24,500.
- Client owed $68,975 to the IRS. We took her account out of collections and negotiated a currently non-collectible status, thus saving the client all of the liability.
- We brought client’s account into compliance by filing delinquent tax returns, released his continuous monthly wage garnishment, and set up a partial payment plan of only $60 per month on a $12,000 liability. Total client savings: $9,000.
- http://www.StopIRSDebt.com completed the client’s federal and state income tax returns, released a bank levy of $14,000 and monthly wage garnishment, reduced federal tax liabilities from $14,000 to $0 with an expedited receipt of federal tax refunds, and lastly reduced the state of NY tax liability from $180,000 to $2,820. Total client savings: $192,000.
As of 2012, there are over thirty million taxpayers with unresolved delinquent tax debt. There are many tax relief strategies that can be enforced to resolve tax debt and bring a fresh start. Pokusay points out, “Our team of tax professionals has invested years understanding the tax relief process and streamlining our service division, and have developed an efficient, powerful approach to helping our clients.”
# # #
StopIRSDebt.com offers tax relief services for both state and federal tax debt. The team at StopIRSDebt has assisted thousands of customers and can service clients throughout the United States. From tax preparation to lifting wage garnishments and settling back tax debt, our team of tax professionals is ready to assist you. Visit http://www.stopirsdebt.com/