News By Tag
News By Place
Speedflow Communications Released CallMax Softswitch (v.2.12)
Speedflow Communications, a leading VoIP software solutions developer, announced the new version of CallMax Class 5 Softswitch.
- Flexible multilingual IVR for Calling Cards with pronunciation of balance state and number of minutes;
- VoIP Call back;
- Support of all Gateways types and DID providers.
- Completely new user-friendly web for Owner, Reseller and End User;
- Flexible subordination tree for Reseller and Users;
- Flexible Gateway and DID management;
- PayPal integration (integration with any payment system is available on request);
- Bulk user generation with the similar conditions of making calls (dial plans, DID numbers and authorization types).
Speedflow Communications provides all the customers with Softswitch updates absolutely free of charge. Updates can be done at any convenient time scheduled with 24/7 NOC support Team.
More information about the CallMax Softswitch you can find at the web-site: http://www.speedflow.com
Speedflow Communications successfully operates on VoIP market since 2004. The company provides its customers with high-quality telecom services and VoIP software solutions. Speedflow cooperates with more than 700 reliable customers worldwide varying from Tier-1 national and global carriers to ISPs, Corporate carriers and residential VoIP providers.
Speedflow presents exceptional range of Carrier-grade products and solutions. Single Point of Control solutions from Speedflow include: Mediacore (Class 4 Softswitch), Callmax (Class 5 Softswitch), Pay-n-Get (Processing system), AccuCore (VoIP ERP-system). Each of these products will make your management extremely efficient and your business become more profitable with less effort from your side.
For additional information, please, contact the software sales department at +442030 265 765, e-mail: email@example.com or visit company’s web-site http://www.speedflow.com
# # #
Speedflow Communications is VoIP provider and VoIP software developer founded in 2004.
Main Software products:
- Mediacore (Class 4 carrier-grade softswitch with billing, transcoding and revenue assurance);
- Callmax (Class 5 carrier-grade softswitch).