News By Tag
News By Location
Nominations closing soon for English Hair & Beauty Awards 2012
There is just over two weeks remaining to nominate for the English Hair & Beauty Awards.
The awards will take place in the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel on the 26th of February. As this is the first year in which the event has taken place, hair and beauty salons all over the country are clamouring to be crowned the first ever winners of their respective categories.
The awards will recognise not only the best in the country but will also the best on a regional level, ensuring that salons all over the country will benefit from the prestige of these awards. Special awards will also be presented to the best hair salon and best beauty salon in Manchester, our host city.
Nominations are closing on February 10th so there is still time left for salons to nominate themselves or encourage their clients to do so on their behalf. There are a wide variety of categories meaning that excellence in all aspects of the Hair & Beauty Industries will be recognised. The categories are as follows:
• Beauty Salon of the Year
• Beautician of the Year (Inc. Beauticians specializing in male and female)
• Hair Grooming, Tanning, Skin Exfoliating, Facials, Massages etc)
• Make up Specialist of the Year
• Nail Technician of the Year (Inc. Manicurists, Pedicurists,
• Professional Nail Artists etc)
• Cosmetic Therapist of the Year (Inc. Therapists specializing in permanent makeup applications, non surgical cosmetic procedures such as Dermal Fillers, Skin Peels, Laser Hair Removal , Acne Solutions etc )
• Spa of the Year
• Junior Stylist of the Year (Inc. Stylist with less than two years experience)
• Colour Technician of the Year
• Men’s Stylist of the Year
• Hair Salon of the Year
• Best Hair Salon in Manchester
• Best Beauty Salon in Manchester
The official charity of the event is the Katie Piper Foundation. The foundation works to help those who have been affected by burns and scars. It was set up by former TV presenter Katie Piper, who was the victim of a horrific attack in which sulphuric acid was thrown in her face.
For more information regarding the event contact campaign executive Mona Awan on 0844 8793 256 or email email@example.com
For press information contact the public relations team on 0844 8793 256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(notes to editors)
1. For more information on the English Hair and Beauty Awards please visit http://www.hairandbeautyawards.info/
2. For more information on The Katie Piper Foundation please visit http://www.katiepiperfoundation.org.uk/