Match.com.au-Over 50 Dating Members to Teenage Dating
One of the most influential dating websites known today is Match.com.au. Being dominant in the market, they have great statistics on the types of partner they want to be with or looking for.
As it celebrate its 15th anniversary in the industry. Match.com.au discloses what most Australian daters want in men or women. Based on statistics gathered on its website, the following data are revealed.
- Half of the women daters in Australia, whether they are among the over 50 dating members or belong to the younger generation of daters, would choose partners who do not smoke, while the other half do not consider smoking as an issue.
- About 50 percent of women living in Sydney prefer partners who have a steady income of at least $100,000 a year. Women daters from Sydney top the lists of those who want their mate to have a steady income of $200,000 or more.
- More women than men who are searching for mates choose those who earned a college degree. There are approximately 70 percent of women who are concerned about their mate's educational attainment, while there are about 64 percent of men who are searching for mates with tertiary education.
- If you are fond of drinking once in a while, you do not need to worry about it, because most Australians do not see this as something bad, although few Australians do not want their mates to drink.
The dating site also gathered information on what members usually say regarding themselves.
- The members of the dating site consist of 67 percent who are single and had never entered in marriage. Melbourne garnered the top list on this category.
- Members from the Gold Coast are most probable to have kids as compared to those who are living in Sydney and Melbourne.
- According to the men and women who joined the dating site, their eyes are their best features. Others listed their smile as their greatest asset.
According to the Chief Scientific Advisor of the dating site, Dr. Helen Fisher, the way we live today is very different from those who were dating years ago. Those who are over 50 dating members can relate to this fact as the world becomes busier than before. Most members are looking for excitement and romantic connections through the dating sites. Fisher also states that the human brain is programmed to love. As humans, we are all built to love.
As the dating site Match.com.au celebrates its 15th anniversary, everyone is given an opportunity to meet their mates via online. This process of searching for the perfect mate is quite easier and faster than the traditional dating. Online dating is very practical and safe. The success of this dating site continues as more and more people are looking for the right person where they can share their love and create romantic connections. No matter if you are among over 50 dating individuals, you are still capable of falling in love.
For those who are over 50 dating and needs dating advice or tips, please visit http://over50datingnow.com/
# # #
To provide genuine dating and over 50 dating tips and advice to people who are looking for love and finding that special someone in to share their life with.