Unbreakable Spirit, Book Release Celebration February 2, 2012 @ 7PM
Lisa Nichols has done it again, with a second anthology since the bestselling book Chicken Soup for the African American Woman’s Soul, Unbreakable Spirit. She presents 38 inspirational true stories of everyday people who triumphed over challenges.
Six of the co-authors will come together to celebrate their work. We were informed that some would reflect on their journey, others would offer tips for embracing an optimistic lifestyle, and share inspirational testimonies on their amazing transformation as they embraced the challenge that altered their lives forever. We strongly recommend that you attend the celebration it is one of the best tickets in town.
Come and meet these phenomenal women...
• Celest Turner (Georgia)
• Kim Grimes (Virginia) - Founder and CEO of Living Abundantly,Inc., life coach and inspirational speaker
• Millicent St. Claire (Georgia)
• Nina Boykin Jr. (New Jersey) - Founder, CEO The Boykin Project, Vice president and chief stragtegy officer of Morgan Stanley's Merchant Banking Finance Division
• Terlisa Sheppard (Florida) - First-time author and 3-time terminal cancer survivor who provides joy and hope to others fighting the disease
• Tiffanie Lewis (Michigan) - Founder of Love 1 Ministries and author of When Boaz Comes: Preparing for the Right Mate
VENUE: COBB GALLERIA, ATLANTA GA
DATE: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2012
TICKETS ON SALE NOW - $15 - $25
Be one of the lucky individuals to experience the celebration of individuals that are achieving their goals and living their dreams.
The book and ticket package is $25 and can be purchased NOW! To reserve tickets click on the link http://unbreakablespirit.eventbrite.com/
* Tickets are limited and going fast. So puirchase them ASAP.