News By Tag
* how do I short sale
* How To Short Sale
* Why Short Sale
* What Are Short Sales
* About Short Sales
* What Is A Loan Modification
* More Tags...
News By Place
Business Opportunity - Short Sale Training Event
Do you need extra income in 2012? Having a hard time making ends meet? Want to learn proven short sale and real estate strategies from a real down to earth person? Don't miss out and get a jump on 2012. What is holding you back?
By: Bob Keegan
When it comes to short sales many people hold back because of various reasons. Are any of these objections holding you back?
Common Short Sale Objections and Myths
- You think short sales take too long?
- You think short sales are too complex?
- You lack the knowledge to do short sales?
- You lack the experience to do short sales?
- You lack the time to do short sales?
- You lack the money to do short sales?
- You think short sales are a lot of work?
- You think short sales are illegal?
- You think short sales don’t work?
- You heard in the media negative stories about short sales?
- Your friends and family are holding you back?
- You lack the trust in the short sale presenter or guru?
My name is Hunter Paschall and to be honest short sales are working. I’ve been closing short sale deals for 15 years and have seen many changes in the real estate industry in the last 5 years. I’ve seen changes in the sellers, buyers, banks, and government regulations. To survive in this business, I had to stay on top on the latest changes especially with the banks and regulations.
If any of the above fears are holding you back then you need someone to help you overcome those fears. I can help you be successful creating another stream of income for you and your family by attending my next event on January 28, 2012 in Lake Mary Florida.
Don’t be fooled by those who say they have a system that completely automates the short sale process. To be successful in this industry you have put in some effort, have some knowledge, and are able to connect with people because this is a people to people business. At the event you will gain a better understanding how and why short sales work. Over the last seven years I’ve taught and mentored many folks who overcame their fears of doing short sales. You can too!!
Short Sale Training - What's your next move?
When deciding to move forward in short sales you have several choices.
1) Do it yourself. Short Sales are certainly not rocket science to learn. But this option will take a very long time to master and you will initially waste a lot of time and money from rookie mistakes. I don’t recommend this option.
2) Learn from someone who has hands-on knowledge and experience in short sales. You will by-pass the common mistakes and avoid loss of time and money. I highly recommend this option if the person you are learning from is knowledgeable, is experienced, is customer focused, and most importantly is trustworthy.
Short Sale Training - Choose your Mentor Wisely
You must select your mentor wisely. You want to find a mentor who most importantly has a program that cares about you and your success. A mentor who truly cares about you is the most important quality to look for. Sure I can tell you about my experience and knowledge in short sales but that is minor compared to having someone you can trust.
Come to my next event and meet me to get a sense of my hands-on knowledge, experience, and commitment to your success.
Attend my next event to actually meet current and past students/partners and hear firsthand how I helped them overcome their real estate investing challenges.
Conclusion - Take Action Now and Jump Start 2012!
2012 is just beginning so get a Jump Start on your success. I scheduled the event early in the year to Jump Start your Wealth and Health in 2012.
Take action NOW and overcome your Challenges holding you back. You must register to attend. Do not show up unannounced. You will not get in as there is only a limited space available.
Click here - Unique Short Sale Training Event Details
Looking forward to see you there!
# # #
Hunter has been in the real estate business for over 15 years specializing in foreclosure short sales. Hundreds of students have been taught to successfully close deals. Act Now and become a student/partner with Hunter.