News By Tag
* Erp Industry
* Erp Boot Camp
* Erp Training
* Erp Implementation
* ERP Software
* Erp Consulting
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
Panorama Consulting Solutions Opens Registration for March ERP Boot Camp
Panorama Consulting will host a three-day ERP Boot Camp to teach organizations ERP software selection and implementation best practices. The Boot Camp will be held March 14, 15 and 16 in Denver and include group critiques and Q&A sessions.
Facilitated by Eric Kimberling, president of Panorama Consulting Solutions, the event also will feature an array of industry experts, including ERP thought experts, software vendors and value-added resellers. Discussion topics and activities include:
• Fundamental principles of ERP selection and implementation
• Organizational change management in ERP implementations
• Common ERP implementation challenges and obstacles
• ERP implementation benchmarks and best practices
• Benefits and drawbacks of cutting-edge ERP options, including cloud ERP and hybrid deployment
• Implementation lessons learned from ERP failures and lawsuits
• Group critiques and assessments of implementation plans
• Interactive case studies and exercises
• Q&A sessions with expert panelists
• Networking opportunities with ERP consultants, software vendors and industry peers
“ERP implementations are not easy for any organization, but the ones who succeed are the ones who invest time and energy into making sure their leaders are trained to implement the system, manage the changes, and realize the business benefits possible,” said Kimberling. “Panorama’
The cost of the three-day session is $3,950 ($2,450 for existing Panorama clients). Early bird registration (until January 31) is $3,250. Interested parties can learn more about the event at http://panorama-
About Panorama Consulting Solutions
Panorama Consulting Solutions, a division of The Prescott Group, LLC, is an IT consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid- to large-sized organizations around the world. Independent of affiliation, Panorama facilitates the evaluation and selection of ERP software, manages ERP implementation, and expedites all related organizational change to ensure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their ERP systems.
Panorama is a MWOB (minority- and women-owned business) and is certified as a disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE), a women’s business enterprise/woman-
More information can be found on its website, Panorama-Consulting.com and Twitter feed, Twitter.com/
# # #
Panorama Consulting Solutions, a division of The Prescott Group, LLC, is an independent IT consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-sized to large organizations around the world.