News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
Leviton lev-lok® Modular Illuminated Receptacles Extra Heavy Duty Hospital Grade
The Lev-Lok line of hospital grade wiring devices has expanded with the introduction of Leviton's new Extra Heavy Duty Illuminated Receptacles.
of Leviton's new Extra Heavy Duty Illuminated Receptacles. The illuminated face makes
it easy to identify energized receptacles in both light and dark conditions, making
them ideal for use on emergency circuits. They are available in both a traditional
duplex configuration and an industry exclusive tamper-resistant version, satisfying
National Electric Code (NEC) requirements for safety while at the same time
confirming power to the receptacle.
Plus, the Lev-Lok Modular Wiring Device System speeds the installation, providing for
faster, safer installation both during construction as well as at device change-out.
Features and Benefits:
1. Industry exclusive Tamper-Resistant versions available
2. Nickel-plated brass single-piece, wrap-around mounting strap with integral
ground contacts, for conductivity and secure ground path
3. Distinctive Green LED illuminated blade slots allows for easy power indication
4. Constructed with impact-resistant thermoplastic nylon, assuring durability
of the device
5. Extra heavy duty triple wipe “T” contacts provide superior plug retention
force to meet the rugged plug demands found in healthcare environments
6. Grounding clip permanently secured to strap makes for most reliable
7. Smooth face prevents dirt from collecting and makes cleaning faster and simpler.
The Decora offering includes switches, receptacles, lighting controls, home automation components, telephone devices, fan-speed controls and wallplates. All Decora devices are provided in a broad range of colors to match or contrast with any decor.
Leviton industrial, commercial, and residential straight blade receptacles are provided in a range of ratings from 15 Amps to 60 Amps, and includes a complete selection of NEMA straight-blade and locking configurations as well as non-NEMA locking devices. Receptacles include Hospital Grade, lighted, isolated ground, corrosion resistant, tamper-resistant, surface mount, flush mount, short-strap devices, surge-protection receptacles, Four-In-One receptacles, power receptacles, and more.
To purchase Leviton Receptacles, click http://www.electricsuppliesonline.com/
To purchase Leviton Wiring Devices, click http://www.electricsuppliesonline.com/
To purchase Leviton products, click http://www.electricsuppliesonline.com/