News By Tag
News By Place
How To Make Money Buying And Selling Mid-Size Apartment Buildings
How to make money listing and selling mid-size apartment buildings 1/21/12 9-10am pst
Join us for a Webinar on January 21
"HOW TO MAKE MONEY LISTING
AND SELLING MID-SIZE APARTMENT BUILDINGS"
By Eugene Vollucci
Find out how even small and first time investors can buy and sell mid-size apartment buildings profitably!
Eugene E. Vollucci and Stephen E. Vollucci, co-authors of the Best Selling Book, "How to Buy and Sell Apartment Buildings, 2nd Ed.", have bought and sold over 10,000 apartment units, and will teach you successful strategies for finding profitable opportunities in mid-size apartment buildings for you and your clients.
• Discover why mid-size apartments will continue to be the best performing
investment real estate sector for the next several decades.
• Learn how YOU and your clients can get started investing in mid-size apartments with little down.
• Find out how to identify "Pockets of Opportunity"
• Understand the FIVE phases of an apartment market cycle and maximize your returns - whether you are buying or selling!
• Learn proven, step-by-step techniques for effectively analyzing any type of investment real estate.
• Learn how to build a "Winning Team" to help run your property while you retain control. Master the fundamentals of successful negotiation.
• Find out how you can use a Self-Directed IRA or Retirement Account to buy apartments.
* How to get those listings and much more
For more information, please contact us at (800) 955-3135 or visit our website at: http://www.calstatecompanies.com
Title: "HOW TO MAKE MONEY LISTING AND SELLING MID-SIZE APARTMENT BUILDINGS"
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
# # #
Eugene is the founder of Cal State Companies, a leading multifamily research and investment firm. He is considered to be one of the foremost authorities on real estate taxation and investing.
call (800) 955-3135 website – halstatecompanies.com