News By Tag
* Foundation Years
* Early Years
* Nutbrown Review
* More Tags...
* Early Years
* More Industries...
News By Place
Capita’s Developing the Early Years Workforce Conference-Monday 26th March 2012 in Central London
Capita's Developing the Early Years Workforce Conference provides a timely opportunity to get to grips with the most recent policies and assess their impact on professionals working in early years.
National Policy Update: Chris Barnham, Deputy Director, Early Years Quality and Standards, Department for Education
Chair: Anand Shukla, Chief Executive, Daycare Trust
Cathy Nutbrown, Professor of Education, University of Sheffield
Thom Crabbe, National Manager, Early Years, Children's Workforce Development Council
Sue Egersdorff, Director of Early Years, National College for School Leadership
Elizabeth Elsom, Divisional Manager, Children's Policy and Framework
In the Supporting Families in the Foundation Years policy statement, the Government sets out a far-reaching vision to 'develop a well qualified and properly skilled workforce.'
With the imminent launch of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage and current Nutbrown Review of early education and childcare qualifications, Capita's Developing the Early Years Workforce Conference provides a timely opportunity to get to grips with the most recent policies and assess their impact on professionals working in early years.
Key stakeholders and expert speakers will guide you through the latest changes and show how you can continue to support and develop your workforce in these challenging times.
In-depth sessions will cover:
• Current thinking on qualifications and career pathways for early years professionals
• Implications of the Early Years Education and Childcare Consultation and introduction of the revised EYFS
• An update on the Early Years Professional Status Standards review
• The role of the new Teaching Agency
• The benefits of sharing early years expertise locally across settings
Benefits of Attending
• Hear a policy update from Department for Education and interim findings from the Nutbrown Review
• Learn about innovative ways to train and develop staff to improve quality and outcomes
• Benefit from the latest leadership and management best practice in early years
• Find out how Ofsted's NewInspection Framework will impact upon early years professionals
• Discover how using technology and partnership working can help make the best use of your training budget
Contact: Amy Henderson – 0207 202 0571 /amy.henderson@
# # #
We have been successfully delivering topical and incisive events to the public sector for over 15 years, attracting audiences from Central, Regional and Local Government, Housing, Health, Police, Education and the Voluntary and Private sectors