News By Tag
* Mobile Apps Testing
* Mobile Application Testing
* Mobile Application Testing Services
* Mobile Functional Testing
* More Tags...
News By Location
Contus Support Ventures into Mobile Applications Testing
The potential of mobile apps inspires every enterprise to assimilate mobile application into their business environment. When the apps are released on multiple portable devices and platforms, its stability needs to be assured.
By: Contus Support - Mobile Apps Testing
Challenges of Mobile Apps
The stiff competition in the global market spurs every business entrepreneurs to develop and submit quality application at the earliest. Smartphone users’ expectations are very high and if the users are dissatisfied with the application experience, the risk of losing potential customers are high which leads to quit the mobile market in the early stage itself. Even a small ignorance can cause the application a failure.
Significance of Mobile Application Testing
Mobile software testing plays a vital role in delivering a crucial and efficient mobile app. Effective evaluation on the functionality, performance, user-interface, compatibility and the ability of the app is required to launch a functionally rich app which proves best for usage. Contus Support’s mobile application testing service focuses on delivering a high quality app by considering several aspects of the applications and deploys various testing strategies to achieve end-to-end testing. The adopted testing methods are:
* Functional testing: Mobile functional testing to test whether the functionality of the application meets the user requirement.
* Performance testing: Evaluates the performance of the application when installed in different platforms
* Usability testing: Test the interactivity of the application, whether the application is touch friendly, user-friendly and navigation friendly.
* Compatibility testing: Test the application on varying screen size, resolutions etc, to ensure that the app works across all device
* Automation testing: Automation tools for mobile application testing are utilized to test the manual test cases in an automated process. This ensures a quality and market leading app.
* Load&Stress testing: Test the stability and performance of the application when huge number of user’s access the mobile app simultaneously.
Contus Support QA Lead shared his experience on venturing into the mobile application testing service “The app developers face a big challenge in delivering a high quality application within a short development cycle. We nullify this obstacle by assuring a quality app. Our testing process is proven method where the outcome is a stable and user friendly mobile application with minimal or zero defect. We make sure that the application is feature rich and is designed to fit your user needs”
Contus Support Interactive is a tech-savvy, futuristic software and mobile application development company based in Chennai, India. The famed products of Contus include Group Clone, HD FLV Player, HD Video Share, and Contus Video Gallery etc. Contus also provides ‘dedicated resources for IT services, especially in web development and mobile application development. To know more about Contus Support and its products: Phone: +1 718 717 2229, Web: http://www.contussupport.com/
Page Updated Last on: Jan 10, 2012