How to Setup VPN on iPhone 4S - Best iPhone4s VPN
Configuring VPN on iPhone 4S is quite easy. Some individuals might just as well think that it would need complex know-how but it is not so at all.
VPN is regarded the best device for on the internet security. There are several other resources like proxies hosts, Tor, IP-hiding application, etc, but none of these provide the stage of on the internet security which is offered by VPN. On registering to the best VPN network, a person can look through web properly without getting troubled about his comfort or details being snooped. What is more, defending your comfort is crucial if you are linking your program to web from community Wi-Fi, etc. If you are using VPN, you do not need to the beginning your go about security nowadays.
Such strict security is guaranteed by a VPN because it attaches your program through a secured tube to a distant hosting server usually cantered in another nation. All details going through the tube is secured. No unwanted or unencrypted details can get into the tube. Consequently, your details and comfort continue to be protected no issue from where you accessibility web on your iPhone 4 S program. Apart from using tunnelling technological innovation, customers are designated a new IP deal with created from a distant hosting server placed in another nation. Consequently, you can look through web anonymously without anybody understanding about you. What is more, VPN can also help customers in web censoring nations around the world like Kuwait, Chinese suppliers, Saudi Arabic, etc, to accessibility their preferred internet sites by defeating the security of regional fire walls.
Configuring VPN on iPhone 4S
Now let’s get back to the point from where we started - How to set up VPN on iPhone 4S. In terms of steps, it is like configuring VPN on any other device. Follow the instruction given below to set up VPN on your device:
1. Go to the iPhone Settings icon.
2. The next step would require you to select General.
3. In this step, you must select Network.
4. After choosing Network, you will select VPN.
5. Here, you would find the field, “Add VPN Configuration”
6. In this field you will select PPTP. This is the most commonly used VPN in iPhone though L2TP is also used. Setting up L2TP is also same as PPTP except it has got one additional feature requiring a shared key provided by your VPN provider.
7. In this step, you just need to add your VPN configuration as provided by your VPN provider.
8. In the Description field, you have the choice to select a Name for your VPN Connection. It can be any Name you choose to use like PureVPN.com
9. As for selecting the Server name, it is mandatory to choose the one provided by your VPN service provider. It might look like “connect.purevpn.com”
10. Like server name, details like Your Account Name and Password will also be provided by your VPN service provider.
11. After filling the previous three fields, you will need to turn your RSA Secure ID to Off.
12. Select your encryption level to Auto and turn “Send All Traffic” to “ON”.
13. Now that you have provided configuration details. Save your settings and return to Home menu of your iPhone.
14. Now after pressing Settings, you will find VPN Slider Tab added to your settings just under the Wi-Fi Tab.
15. By turning it to ON. You are ready to browse internet using the protection of VPN.
Pure Genuine VPN – The Extensively Recommended VPN Provider
Pure Vpn is known for its quality of assistance and perfect reliability when it comes to providing VPN solutions. Whether you need VPN for iPhone 4S or any other system, we at Genuine VPN have got large decision VPN offers you can select considering your needs. On getting VPN network from us, you are certain high-speed, continuous and unlimited use of web. Our helpful and complex stay assistance personnel are always there to fix your issues. So protected yourself while surfing around through iPhone 4S.
# # #
Starting in November 2006 as an experimental service providing online security against data sniffers plus targeting regions where internet was censored and access to websites and VOIP was restricted. Pre-launch went successful with people enjoying unblocking websites and VOIP calls. PureVPN started full fledged services in mid 2007 opening it's doors to the world.