News By Tag
News By Location
Invert Sugar Industry Gears up for a Fast Pace Growth
Since Invert Sugar was commercially introduced India, it has seen a tremendous growth, specially in the last 2 years. Since India is expected to continue its growth trend in Confectionary and Pharma industry, the demand is all set to rise.
The main benefits of our invert sugar are:
- Texture: The golden brown texture gives a very irresistible appearance to sweets, caramels and cookies. It also gives a pleasant shine to these products.
- Freezing point lowering: Once it is added to ice creams and Indian sweets it helps to retain their frozen state even at a slightly higher temperature.
- Color mixture: As mentioned before, Invert sugar's Golden brown color helps to enhance appearance of fruits and bakery products than their natural color.
- Moisture regulation: Eatables like cake need their creamy crust to remain moist for a longer time. By adding invert sugar one can keep the crust moist and fresh.
- Better Shelf life: This is one of the biggest reason why invert sugar is so widely used in Pharma and Bakery industry. Confectionery, Muesli bars , Preserved food and Fruit preparations can significantly enhance their life because invert sugar syrup is a natural preservative.
For additional information visit http://www.saisugar.com/