News By Tag
News By Place
Why publish SEO – 5 key benefits – and how to write one.
Here at LexisClick we’re firm believers in the benefits of SEO if you do them correctly:
By: Lexis Click
• They’re a great way to get your message onto the web and in front of the right people
• Backlinks from credible news sites will increases the rankings of your website or blog for key words
• They increase your visibility in search engines
• You’ll receive thousands of headline impressions across hundreds of blogs, websites, and news sites that run RSS headlines
Copywriting is time consuming, and it’s probably not the business you’re in but here are a few tips to help you write more successfully.
1. Try and climb into the mind of the reader, really take the time to understand their point of view.
2. Think about what’s in it for them, how will your product or service make their lives easier or better – essentially what do they stand to gain from engaging with you.
3. When writing the copy place the ‘what’s in it for the reader’ at the heart of the piece really emphasise the value proposition. Use it in the subject header, the first sentence and repeat it in the call to action.
4. Keywords can be used to get more traffic to your website or landing page. Research what keywords people are using to search for products or services that are similar to yours. Gather together the top searches and thread them in to your release with the best keyword in your headline and again in the first paragraph
5. Don’t be shy in asking for the business, be consistent in your messaging, and use it everywhere and at every opportunity you can think of to hammer home your proposition.Replace your business name with your business’s website address. When people read your release, and this includes journalists, they will want to find out more information about you and the service or product that you are offering. By including your website address in the release they know exactly where they have to go to get that all important information. Just including your business name is not enough.
6. Sit back and watch the leads flow in but if this step doesn’t happen, don’t give up just go back to step one and try again.
If you’d rather just focus on what you’re best at doing give us a call to find out how we can help.LexisClick can write, optimise and submit your press release to sites that Google loves to index. We’re a digital marketing company based in Bournemouth, Dorset specialising in helping ambitious businesses achieve their objectives, through effective online marketing. We specialise in web design, SEO services and advertising. For further information contact us on 01202 788333 or visit www.lexisclick.com.