Highlight HEALTH Rings in the New Year with Prize Pack Giveaways
Highlight HEALTH, a new media news organization that promotes advances in biomedical research, is celebrating its five-year anniversary by giving away prize packs over the next two months.
Dec. 30, 2011 - PRLog -- Highlight HEALTH, a new media news organization that focuses on informative and educational reporting of medical research, is ringing in the New Year with prize pack giveaways.
In celebration of the company’s five-year anniversary, for the next two months Highlight HEALTH is holding prize pack giveaways. From January through the end of February 2012, a drawing will be held every other week for one of four prize packs, consisting of:
(1) A one-year subscription to ResearchSaves Magazine, the Foundation for Biomedical Research’s quarterly biomedical magazine that showcases medical and scientific breakthroughs with foundations in animal research and strong human interest elements.
(2) A one-year subscription to NIH MedlinePlus magazine, which presents the best in reliable, up-to-date health information and the latest breakthroughs from NIH-supported research.
(3) A paperback copy of Don’t Cross Your Eyes…They’
(4) A hardcover copy of Smart Medicine: How the Changing Role of Doctors Will Revolutionize Health Care by Dr. William Hanson, Professor of Anesthesia and Critical Care and Chief Medical Information Officer at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, which examines how the medical system has evolved, where it’s going, and the revolutionary changes that will soon be sweeping through the medical community.
(5) A T-shirt from Webicina, the world’s first and only free service that lets empowered patients and medical professionals access curated medical social media content on a customizable, easy-to-use platform for free.
To enter the drawings, readers simply have to subscribe to free email updates.
"In celebration of our five years of biomedical research reporting at Highlight HEALTH, we wanted to give something back to our readers. Highlight HEALTH reports on advances in biomedical research and offers background and analysis on scientific studies so that readers can understand how new treatments and emerging research could affect them. We’ve carried these same themes over to our prize packs," said Walter Jessen, CEO at Highlight HEALTH.
According to the Pew Internet and American Life Project, 80% of internet users have looked online for information about health. "Patients today are much more proactive about managing their healthcare,"
Highlight kslu HEALTH enables readers — patients, physicians, researchers — to review evidence-based medical and health research. As an HONcode accredited site, Highlight HEALTH is reviewed yearly by the HON Foundation, an international, non-profit organization, to ensure the reliability and credibility of medical and health information presented.
Highlight HEALTH provides background and analysis on cutting-edge scientific studies so that patients can understand how new treatments and emerging research could affect them. The new media news organization also focuses on patient-centered topics such as biomarkers, healthcare, genetics, and personalized medicine.
# # #
About Highlight HEALTH
Highlight HEALTH is a new media news organization dedicated to educational and informative reporting on biomedical research and clinical trials. Highlight HEALTH promotes advances in biomedical research, encourages health literacy to improve self-management, and provides credible, reliable sources of health and medical information. More information is available at the Highlight HEALTH website: www.highlighthealth.com
Page Updated Last on: Dec 30, 2011