News By Tag
* Investing DVD
* Trading DVD
* Investments DVD
* Finance DVD
* Investing Video
* Trading Video
* Investments Video
* More Tags...
News By Place
Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Derivatives Group Executive on Derivatives Leaders Forum DVD
Charles Dhanraj, Bank of America Merrill Lynch's International Derivatives Group, Featured on Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework"
Mr. Dhanraj is with the International Derivatives Group within Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Global Markets division, where he works with institutional clients to develop and implement portfolio strategies to hedge or add alpha to investment portfolios. He formerly worked as a Trader at Traxis Partners LP, a global macro hedge fund founded in 2004, where he was responsible for trading across all funds. At Traxis, he was also integral in helping the firm build its compliance and performance reporting infrastructure, allowing the firm to be among the first hedge funds to voluntarily register with the SEC.
Prior to Traxis, Mr. Dhanraj worked with Citigroup’s Emerging Markets Division, where he helped to develop FX Link, a system used to trade foreign exchange online. Mr. Dhanraj earned an MBA from Columbia Business School. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the Wharton School and a Bachelor in Arts in International Studies from the University of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Wharton Hedge Fund Network.
Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez.
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders Forums, including:
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections"