News By Tag
News By Location
Delicious! Winter 2011 Menu features 9 New Treatments
Shanghai-based natural skincare boutique Delicious! Food for your Skin launched its third seasonal winter menu with three new treatments in each of its three seasonal lines.
Delicious! Food for your Skin offers three skincare treatment lines that follow the rhythm of the seasons by offering benefits specific to the season and incorporating ingredients chosen specifically for their seasonal freshness and treatment efficacy. The three seasonal lines are:
- Detoxing and Purifying
- Anti-aging and Nourishing
- Brightening and Toning
Customers may choose from among three fresh 80-minute treatments in each line, such as this season:
- Marrakech Memories – a purifying treatment that features Sandalwood and Gotu Kola herb with Argan Oil;
- Yumberry Treat - an anti-aging and nourishing treatment that includes Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Yumberry with Macadamia Nut Oil;
- Taiga Snowflake – a brightening treatment that features Baikal Skullcap Herb and Licorice Root with Pine Nut Oil;
Delicious! Founder Olya Eastman said, “the change of seasons, particularly going from warm to cold affects our entire body and foremost our skin. Skin becomes dehydrated and sensitive, the immune system comes under stress, and the lack of vitamins and sunlight makes skin dull and undernourished.
Our treatments are developed to give your skin an energy boost - with extra nutrients, extra hydration and extra protection against the harsh and cold environment.”
Delicious! winter treatments this year incorporate potent natural substances such as:
- Alpha-lipoic acid – a universal antioxidant,
- Soy Peptides – to restore moisture and elasticity of epidermis,
- Q10 Coenzymes – to revitalize cells and keep free radicals at bay.
They also feature some new healing herbs including: detoxifying Gota Kola, skin brightening Baikal Scullcap and tonic Bearberry, along with a rich array of nourishing natural plant oils (argan, pine nut, seabuckthorn, macadamia nut, rosehip, evening primrose). All of these ingredients work together to give the skin a healthy treat, deeply moisturize it and boost its resistance to cold weather and environmental stress.
The Delicious! Winter 2011 menu is available for download from the Delicious! website in English (delicious-skin.com/_
# # #
Delicious! is a fresh new beauty brand from Shanghai that provides its customers with luxuriously intoxicating, seasonally inspired skincare rituals – and gourmet fresh skincare products, made from the finest all natural ingredients.