News By Tag
News By Place
A New Era Has Come! A Sandbox on Your iPhone!
Phyzios, Inc. (Head Office: Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo; President: Kentaro Suto; hereinafter, "Phyzios") will release an iPhone/iPad application "Sandbox" on December 13, 2011. Build a mountain, a tunnel, or a sandcastle… Give full play to your imagination!
Sandbox is an iPhone/iPad app that lets you play with sand in various ways. In free-mode, you can play around in six types of sandboxes such as a normal sandbox, beach, Japanese garden, etc. Also, the app has five mini-games, for example "Treasure Hunting" and "Bury-A-Mole"
Recommended Ways to Play
- Draw a picture on a sand-canvas
- Build tunnels digging sand with a shovel
- Play with 3D toys
- Share your sand-works in our gallery
* Free mode
- Sandbox: You can play around in a normal sandbox
- Beach: You can play around in a wave-lapping beach
- Rainy Sandbox: You can play around in a rainy sandbox
- Desert: You can play around in a dry-wind-blowing desert
- Japanese Garden: You can create a Japanese-style garden
* Mini-game mode
- Treasure Hunting: Find treasures buried in a sandbox
- Clamming: Dig out as many seashells as possible
- Canal: Connect all the flags with streams of water as quickly as possible
■Overview of the app
Data supplier: Phyzios, Inc.
Release date: December 13, 2011
Supported devices: iPhone 3GS,4,4S, iPad,iPad2, iPod touch (third generation or later)
Supported iOS: iOS 4.0 or later
Available at: iTunes App Store
Price: Free (In-App Purchase $0.99~)
Phyzios Inc. Public Relations
Tel: +81-3-3830-4870 (Representatives:
# # #
Phyzios provides new types of entertainment, creation, and communication opportunities using the particle-based physics simulation technology developed originally by The University of Tokyo for industrial use. Phyzios has released several iPhone/iPad applications, including UKIYOE-Woodcut-"
and "PHYZIOS Sculptor" (ranked No.1 in Italy and No.2 in Japan). For more information, please visit our website at http://www.phyzios.com/