Madison Capital Equipment and Vehicle Leasing Recent Transactions
November was a good month for Madison Capital Equipment & Vehicle Lease Financing. Madison Capital was able to help a number of small businesses acquire the equipment needed to grow their businesses.
By: Mark Caulfield
• Medical equipment, patient furniture, and IT equipment: $500,000.00 for 3 lease schedules for an assisted living facility with multiple locations. Madison Capital was able to coordinate multiple vendors with various delivery schedules relieving the client from this tedious task.
• Fuel dispensing systems: $122,000.00 for a regional petroleum company with multiple locations and subsidiaries.
• GPS piloting laptops for navigation of commercial vessels: $638,800.00 for an operating lease for a 150+ year old association responsible for the piloting of container ships into US waterways.
• Outdoor lighting for an open air shopping center: $29,500.00 lifestyle venue in Tampa, Florida who needed to finance their decorative outdoor lighting.
• Apple iPads: $10,400.00 Franchisee of a learning business required 20 iPads in order to reach their remote students. They were only in business for a few months and needed a lender who would listen to their story.
• Pill dispensing systems: $8560.00 each. Madison Capital created a new vendor program for this equipment & licensed software product used by institutional pharmacies for their patients on multiple medications.
“We spoke with a lot of businesses over the past few months who are having a hard time acquiring financing for much needed equipment and vehicles. We were able to listen and respond creatively to meet the needs of new clients”, explained Nancy Pistorio, EVP, Madison Capital. “We are encouraged by the recent uptick in equipment acquisition by small business and are hopeful the economy continues to grow”.
# # #
About Madison Capital, LLC.
Madison Capital has over 35 years of experience and expertise in commercial vehicle and equipment financing and is a direct funding source for most types of business equipment and vehicles. Madison provides its lease financing services throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. In addition, Madison offers loan portfolio servicing capabilities concentrating on firms looking to outsource their billing and collection functions. For more information, please visit www.madisoncapital.com or call 800-733-5529.