News By Tag
* Learning Management System
* Authoring Tools
* More Tags...
News By Location
Omniplex enlarges its operations on two continents
Omniplex, the e-learning solutions provider which distributes corporate e-learning products in Europe and the Americas, is expanding its workforce on both sides of the Atlantic.
Among those who have joined Omniplex in the UK recently are:
• Helen Smirthwaite, who is Omniplex’s Community Manager, with special responsibility for the company’s social media presence via Twitter, blogs and so on
• Georgina Hamblin, who has become one of the company’s Business Development Managers
Omniplex’s operations in North America have been boosted by:
• The appointment of Adriann Haney, who is heading-up Omniplex’s offices in Virginia, in the USA
• The re-appointment of Susan Morin, who is responsible for the company’s Canadian operations and all North American sales operations
Omniplex’s managing director Matthew Lloyd, commented: “While Omniplex’s business in the UK and the rest of Europe continues to grow, it’s also encouraging to see that our sales in North America are growing too, with recent sales to companies such as Rex Healthcare and Elsevier.”
He continued: “And, in the UK, we have plans to further enlarge our sales and training teams.”
Omniplex is a leading provider of e-learning and related tools and services for:
• informal learning (ad hoc, peer-to-peer, social learning),
• formal learning (authoring solutions, learning delivery and tracking, and learning reinforcement)
• training, support, content development and integration services
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, in the UK, and in Montreal, Canada, Omniplex supports clients across Europe and North America.
Further information on Omniplex can be found at www.omniplex.co.uk and www.omniplex.biz
Further information from:
Helen Smirthwaite, Omniplex Ltd, +44 (0)1442 275304 / 08444 120550; helen.smirthwaite@
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405; firstname.lastname@example.org