News By Tag
News By Place
Launch of “One to One e-Books”: A New Approach to E-books’ Protection and Viral Marketing
New publication aims at optimizing e-book authors’ revenues by applying the novel concepts of “legitimate user-friendly protection” and “drifting copies”.
One of the major problems self-publishers face is illegal copying as it can significantly reduce one’s revenues. Consequently, the number of "Digital Rights Management" (DRM) software and services has exploded, all claiming to have the best solution against illicit copying.
In this publication, electronic documents’ expert Benoit Chenette explores new ways to maximize revenues from electronic publications. It covers:
- Why most protection schemes are simply “irritants”
- How any publication can be copied or otherwise “cloned”, thereby making the use of complicated and frustrating protection schemes questionable;
- How a new, user-friendly, “one to one” approach could actually serve as both a copy deterrent and a no cost viral marketing tool;
- What “drifting copies” are and their potentially significant financial benefits;
- Why one needs a viral, free preview and how to track its success;
- Tricks and step by step instructions on how to implement these concepts.
More information as well as a free preview is available at http://www.onetooneebooks.com.
Journalists and professional reviewers can also request a free copy of the full version by visiting http://www.onetooneebooks.com/
Page Updated Last on: Dec 07, 2011