News By Tag
News By Place
Boston's Balloon Artist Twisting for the Olivia Wintertime Cheer Movie!
Boston's Balloon Artist (Mr. Balloon Wizard) Twisting this Saturday and Sunday (December 10 and 11, 2011 at The Showcase Cinemas Woburn, Ma. in the Lobby at 11 Am.
Olivia (also known as Welcome to the World of the Pig Olivia) is a British-American children's animated television series produced by media company Chorion and based on Ian Falconer's books. It is seen on Nick Jr. in the US, Milkshake!, Nick Jr. in the UK and Ireland, and Disney Junior in Latin America and Brazil, Treehouse TV in Canada. The show has won a silver Parents' Choice Award for its positive story lines and characters.
Taking place in a world where all people are pigs, Olivia revolves around the title character and her family. The plots are mostly everyday situations in which Olivia finds herself and her unique way of dealing with them. In almost every episode Olivia also dispenses her "Rules of Life". In each episode, Olivia dreams on having a job from the episode's experiences, such as being an artist after visiting the art gallery or being her mom's assistant after helping plan her friend's birthday party)
Olivia has a list called "Rules of Life" including:
3. If you have to sit next to a little brother eating spaghetti, you'd better wear a raincoat.
4. If you really want to hide your baby brother, change his diaper first.
5. Not everyone looks good in red, especially when you're pink.
7. Whatever the question, Costumes are always a good answer.
8. Never miss a very important party.
12. Sometimes other people's idea of fun is very different from your own.
14. If you wake your baby brother up from a nap, sometimes he'll get upset, and sometimes your mother will too.
19. Sometimes you just have to use your big voice.
21. Little brothers don't know anything about being a mommy.
24. If you have a pet that never, ever, ever moves, watch out 'cause one day he will.
24. Just because it's called a veggie loaf, it doesn't mean it can't be something more exciting, like a veggie castle.
27. One good thing about little brothers: sometimes they get how funny you are.
28. I know this is hard to believe, but more of something isn't always better.
30. Just because your brother eats like a wild animal doesn't mean he is one.
31. Most people think animals don't talk, but they do. They just talk very quietly.
34. Sometimes your lucky tights are luckier than you thought.
36. If you are cow #2, having a moon to jump over is always good.
38. Just because a dog looks cute in a nurse's hat doesn't mean he's a very good nurse.
41. What's the point of bringing kids to work if they can't help.
42. If it weren't for mothers, little brothers would be very stinky.
44. Sometimes children know better than their parent, but we never tell them.
47. Walking up things is harder than walking down them, but the view is beautiful.
47. School glue has many uses.
48. If you really really really want something, it helps to use triple please.
49. Little brothers always want the same thing you want.
52. If your mom is having a baby and she asks you whether you want a brother or a sister, that does not mean you're really gonna get the kind you ask for.
52. Never seat your customers under an angry squirrel with acorns, unless they insist.
53. When playing a cowbell, never underestimate the importance of enthusiasm.
55. If your teacher says 'no' to a sea lion or an elephant, a tiger is probably out of the question.
55. When you walk dogs, it is better if you only walk dogs.
65. For some reason, headbands make you feel faster.
68. If you build a really big solar system, make sure you have a really big bedroom door.
74. A crying baby is not always a bad thing.
88. A while can be a very, very, very long time when you're 6¾.
100. Red is the very best color for absolutely, positively everything.
110. It's important to use fancy French words when you're talking about ballet.
111. No matter what planet your brother is from, he's still going to have bad manners.
114. Be nice to your toys and stuffed animals, because one day they may end up helping your best friend.
147. Most of a time, Little brothers ask silly questions and sometimes they ask really good ones.
312. Even a plain old peanut and butter jelly sandwich tastes special when you pull a really good trick on your little bother.
# # #
From your child's party to your corporate trade show, Mr. Balloon Wizard creates events to remember! Have a theme for your event? Some things need to be pre-made, based on size and time. From Balloon Dresses to a full size motorcycle!