News By Tag
* Health Technology
* Market Research
* Market Research Reports
* Industry Analysis
* More Tags...
News By Place
New study on Health Technology Assessment (HTA): a European perspective
The report focuses on the experiences of five European nations, reviewing the history of HTA and the key agencies in each.
And it’s not surprising. With greater scrutiny over the clinical and financial value of drugs, medical devices and procedures, HTA is increasingly being accepted around the world. The European situation is somewhat different: existing across multiple borders, the ‘Europeanisation’
In Health Technology Assessment (HTA): a European perspective, FirstWord examines the current role of HTA in Europe, from its impact on reimbursement and pricing to market access. The report focuses on the experiences of five European nations, reviewing the history of HTA and the key agencies in each. Written by an expert health economist and with insight from experts from NICE, EUnetHTA , the EMA and leading pharmaceutical companies, the report reveals the problems, pitfalls and—most importantly—
* Detailed examination of the role of HTA in European pricing, reimbursement and market access
* An overview of the role of HTA in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the UK
* Country-by-country breakdown of key agencies
* Expert insight into the ‘Europeanisation’
* Review of the potential and pitfalls
* Full overview the role of HTA in Europe
* Insights from experts in the European Medicines Agency, the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence and leading pharmaceutical companies
* Comprehensive references to key literature
Key Questions Asked
* What role does HTA play in pricing, reimbursement and market access?
* What is the current state of play with HTA across Europe?
* What changes are happening in HTA and what is their impact?
* Does one size fit all in terms of transferability and adaptability?
* What are the pitfalls, problems and potential of HTA in Europe?
Who Should Read This Report
* Market Access directors & managers
* Health Economics professionals
* Pharmacoeconomics professionals
* Health Outcomes / Outcomes Research professionals
* Health Technology Assessment professionals
* Health Policy professionals
* Pricing & Reimbursement teams
* Government and regulatory affairs analysts
* Marketing research/business intelligence managers
* Alicia Granados, MD. Senior Director Global HTA Strategy, GMA Genzyme
* Andrea Rappagliosi, Vice President European Government Affairs & Head of Brussels Office, GlaxoSmithKline
* Andrew Hobbs, Managing Director, Pope Woodhead and Associates Limited
* Ansgar Hebborn, Global Head, Payer and HTA Programme Policy, Roche
* Brian Lovatt, Chief Executive Officer, Vision Healthcare
* Clare McGrath, Senior Director HTA Policy, Pfizer
* David Grainger, Global Public Policy Director, Lilly
* Finn Børlum Kristensen, Director, EUnetHTA Secretariat and Chair, EUnetHTA Executive Committee
* Günter Harms, Market Access & Public Affairs Director, Shire Human Genetic Therapies
* Hans Georg Eichler, Senior Medical Officer, European Medicines Agency
* Kalipso Chalkidou, Director of International Division, National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
* Karen Facey, Evidence based health policy consultant and non-executive Director at NHS Health Scotland, and Chair of the HTAi Interest Group for Patient/Citizen Involvement in HTA
* Mel Walker, Senior Director Value Expert Engagement & Collaborations, GlaxoSmithKline
* Rito Bergemann, Medical Director, HTA Strategy Global HEOR, Abbott
* Steven Flostrand, Principal, Pricing & Market Access, IMS Health
* Ulf Staginnus, Head of Pricing & Health Economics Europe, Novartis and author of www.healtheconomicsblog.com
* Vivek Muthu, Chief Executive, Bazian
* Keiron Sparrowhawk, Partner, PriceSpective
To know more about this report:
# # #
ResearchKart.com is one of the largest online market research company which constantly focus on providing a variety of collection of market intelligence research on your niche market.