News By Tag
* United Children's League
* George Carden Circus
* More Tags...
News By Place
The 2012 Circus Spectacular Rocks the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV, January 5th-8th
The Orleans Arena roars to life with tantalizing tigers, enchanting elephants, and dramatic daredevils as the Circus Spectacular kicks off in Las Vegas, NV. International performers from 15+ countries set to dazzle. Hosted by the UCL.
“In my 50 years in the circus, I’ve never had this much talent in one show,” said George Carden of this year’s Circus Spectacular. Newly discovered acts by Carden include:
• Joseph Dominick Bauer, Ringmaster. Hailing from Swiss circus royalty, Bauer is emcee and conqueror of the Wheel of Death.
• Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Direct from Argentina, Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats are untamed, untethered, and utterly unpredictable.
• Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs high above the arena, by their hair while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
• Broadway Bo, The World’s Largest Performing Elephant. Trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible 5 ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
• The Christiani Family, Bubbly and Bouncing Comics. This Italian family reaches remarkable raucous heights while their rambunctious antics leave the audience reeling.
• Guiming Meng, Steady and Poised. From China, Meng amazes in displays of dexterity and determination.
• Caroline Williams and the Liberty Horses. Eight generations of German equestrian circus history course through Caroline’s high stepping steeds.
• Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
• David Smith, Jr., Human Cannonball. David is a multi-award winning Human Cannonball, holding the world’s record for both height and distance as he blasts from his booming barrel.
Ticket prices are $12 for children (12 and under) and $18 for adults, general admission. Buy one, get one (“BOGO”) coupons are available at the website www.2012circus.com for these general admission tickets. In addition, BOGO coupons are available for reserved seats at $23. BOGO discounts do not apply to premium reserved seats priced at $28, and VIP reserved seating at $45. A limited number of $9 tickets are available for each show. The $9 tickets must be purchased in advance by midnight on 12/31/2011. Tickets may be purchased online via the website, or at the Orleans Arena box office. Coupons and details of all discount offers and applicable restrictions are on the website www.2012circus.com.
Show times for the Circus Spectacular at the Orleans Arena are as follows: 1/5 (Thursday) @ 7:00 pm. 1/6 (Friday) @ 7:30 pm. 1/7 & 1/8 (Saturday & Sunday) at 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, and 7:30 pm.
The Circus Spectacular is the only interactive circus in the world! Our audience is warmly welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for our famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet our performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
About Our Hosts: The United Children’s League, is an all volunteer not-for-profit group that provides fundraising support to established children’s charities. Former/
About Agente, Inc. and the George Carden International Circus, Inc.: Agente, Inc. is a premier entertainment and promotions company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Agente, Inc. partners with George Carden International Circus, Inc. to produce over 400 performances a year. George Carden International Circus, Inc. is the largest touring circus in the United States, and is America’s original 3-ring circus. George Carden International Circus, Inc. is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri and is owned and operated by George Carden. George Carden is a legendary circus performer and producer in his 49th year in the circus. This partnership works with a number of charitable, non-profit, and fraternal organizations to raise funds for these worthy causes.
# # #
Agente Entertainment, Inc. is the promoter of benefit circus events for the Shrine Circus, Children's Miracle Network, and Ronald McDonald House Charities.