News By Tag
News By Place
Global Cardiovascular Monitoring & Diagnostic Devices Market (2011 - 2016)
Bharatbook added a new report on " Global Cardiovascular Monitoring & Diagnostic Devices Market (2011 - 2016) " which gives an overview, Demand, Supply Trends and industry analysis reports.
• Defining and measuring Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices market with respect to products, services and technologies
• To analyze the market structure by figuring out diverse sub-segments of the Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices market
• Forecast revenues of the Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices market and its diverse submarkets with respect to twelve main geographies of the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, China, India and Brazil
• Recognizing the major market tendency and features driving or hindering growth of the global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices market and its diverse submarkets
• Strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the overall Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices market
• Analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices market
• Follow and evaluate competitive growth like alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices industry.
Cardiovascular devices are used in treating diseases related to the heart and the circulatory system. It also includes the devices such as interventional cardiology, cardiac rhythm management, cardiac assist devices, peripheral vascular devices, cardiac surgery, devices used to monitor cardiac events and cardiac prosthetic devices to record the electrophysiological impulses of the heart and to analyze and diagnose any abnormality related to the cardiac function. industry analysis reports
Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices are used to detect and provide feedback of abnormal episodes of electrical functioning of the heart. The Cardiovascular Monitoring & Diagnostic devices include Holter and event recorders, ECG recorders and ECG stress testing.
This report analyses the Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices into four sub- categories, which includes:
ECG monitoring equipment is used to record the Electrocardiogram, ECG which are the intrinsic electrical vqvrd signals generated in the heart.
ECG stress test or Tread Mill Test (TMT) is a diagnostic device used to record the ECG by subjecting the heart to excessive workload. These systems measure the performance of the heart at various stress levels and help physicians in disease diagnosis and deciding treatment protocol.
Event monitors or recorders are devices used to record only the abnormal events of the ECG over an extended period of time.
Holter monitors are devices used to record the ECG for a 24-hour period and to identify abnormal episodes of the ECG.
The report forecasts all the sub-categories by regional markets. It also identifies and analyzes the market trends, drivers, inhibitors and opportunities present in each. The key players and their growth strategies have also been analyzed and explained in the report.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The report categorizes global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic devices market into four main subcategories:
Key market players were identified using Transparency Market Research, while market sizes were calculated using the bottom-up approach with market trends and penetration percentages verified through various research reports, analysts’ articles, previously published reports on the industry and key competitor companies investor presentations. We also analyzed the annual reports of key players and used their revenues for market estimations.
Table Of Contents:
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE RESEARCH
1.2 REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
1.3 SCOPE OF THE REPORT
1.4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
CHAPTER 2 CARDIOVASCULAR DEVICE MARKET
2.1.1 CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE & DEVICES – DEFINITION
2.1.2 HISTORY OF CARDIOVASCULAR DEVICES
2.2 CARDIOVASCULAR DEVICE & DIAGNOSIS MARKET
2.3 CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
2.3.1 CARDIOVASCULAR OPERATIONS & PROCEDURES
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/
# # #
Bharatbook.com is the leading business information aggregator and an easy access to more than 150,000 market reports.