The Benefits Of Chiropractic Care Are Often Misunderstood!
Chiropractic care is becoming more and more mainstream because it is non-invasive and encourages the body to heal itself. The best news is it often eliminates the need for surgery while bringing relief for chronic pain.
The truth is that the chiropractic doctor of today is educated in a variety of areas and can
deal with a variety of health concerns. Some of the more common areas that people are familiar with of course include the following:
* Back pain problems - 65 to 70% of people visit a chiropractor because of this issue.
* Pain in the head and neck - next to back pain this is also one of the more common problems chiropractors treat.
* Headaches and migraines - more people are discovering chiropractic care to be an
excellent cure for migraine headaches.
* Asthma - Asthma is often caused by neurological imbalance or some form of physical
restriction. Chiropractic care such as spinal adjustments have been identified as an effective treatment.
The primary reason for the continued rise and growth of chiropractic care is because of the wide array of benefits that chiropractors can treat. Chiropractic care is non-invasive and can encourage the body to heal itself.
Anytime you have a misalignment in your spine it can interfere with your ability to perform as you normally would. When individuals want to remain active, but have some spinal misalignment it can interfere with your motor capacity. This is caused by pain in any traumatized area of the body.
Some of the benefits of chiropractic treatment include:
* Improved circulation
* reduction or elimination of lactic acid
* smoother travel of oxygen and nutrients in the body
* more flexibility
* elimination of any pain or soreness
* faster recovery time when you are injured
* reduce muscle spasms
* prevention of future injury
* and a more relaxed feeling overall
Your chiropractor will recommend that you use a combination of treatments to maintain your health. This includes keeping your body hydrated, follow a healthy nutritional plan, use stretching exercises, and stay active with a regular exercise program. If you combine a healthy lifestyle the chiropractic treatment, you can live the life is pain free.
For more information or to set an appointment, please visit our website:
# # #
Dr. Bouwhuis is a certified sports chiropractor and has dedicated his practice to helping those with sports injuries get back on the field and off the sidelines.