News By Tag
* Edgar Perez
* The Speed Traders
* High-frequency Trading
* Hedge Fund
* Alternative Investment
* More Tags...
News By Location
Sponsoring High Frequency Trading Happy Hour, New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Chicago
Sponsoring High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, Now in Five Cities, New York, Chicago, London, Hong Kong and Singapore, Highlights in the Alternative Investments World; Evenings of Networking and Cocktails around the Globe
Besides attracting world-class practitioners, managers, investors and regulators, High Frequency Trading Happy Hour business receptions have become a magnet for vendors and service providers, as they get to enjoy terrific benefits:
• Unequaled opportunities to reach key decision makers in the high-frequency trading community
• Direct global exposure to hundreds of high-quality attendees
• Enhanced credibility and business opportunity with managers, quants, advisors, consultants, service providers and individual and institutional investors
• Expanded marketing reach by tapping into Golden Networking’s global database of 100,000 finance professionals
• Direct exposure on Golden Networking’s website and the driving of additional, qualified traffic to your website
Practitioners represented in past editions of High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour include companies such as Alaris Trading Partners, Andrews Securities, Atlantic Advisory Group, Avatar, Capital Advisors, Citadel, Citi, CNBC, Comscient, Credit Suisse, DE Shaw, Deutsche Bank, Duane Morris, Eagle View Asset Management, Falcon Technology Systems, Garrett Asset Management, GETCO, Goldman Sachs, Greyfields, Infinium Capital, Lightspeed, Lime Brokerage, Mahogany Partners, MNG Capital , Monolith Capital Trading Partners, Morgan Stanley, MSF Capital Advisors, Nirvana Capital, Nobilis Capital, OneMarketData, OneTick, SBS Securities, Selerity, Silver Leaf Partners, Traderworx, Twin Capital Management, UBS, among others.
More information about sponsorship opportunities can be requested writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections"