News By Tag
News By Place
Developing preclinical models to mimic exacerbations of COPD and Asthma
This event will bring you an esteemed panel of speakers from industry and academia with a packed agenda bursting with detail and insights from within the platforms of both Asthma & COPD.
SMi is pleased to confirm Liz Hardaker, Investigator 11, Novartis as speaker of the event
She will discuss current therapies to treat COPD and asthma exacerbations, in vivo models that mimic aspects of COPD and asthma and what are exacerbations of COPD and asthma.
Join SMi at the Copthore Tara Hotel kvhf and get advice from an unparalleled speaker faculty on the following key topics that include:
• Establishing patient phenotyping for efficient and effective therapeutic outcomes
• Overcoming the challenges of clinical trial management and developing novel biomarkers
• Spotlight on inhalation devices and combination therapies
• Comparing and contrasting exacerbations of asthma & COPD alongside treatment options
• Drawing attention to chemokine antagonists and anti-cytokine therapies
• Overcoming steroid resistance in asthma & COPD
For more information visit http://www.smi-
Or alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 0 207 827 6184 or email on email@example.com
Page Updated Last on: Dec 05, 2012