News By Tag
* Jewish Gifts
* Judaica Gifts
* Black Friday
* Small Business Saturday
* Cyber Monday
* Free Shipping
* More Tags...
* Jewish Gifts
* More Industries...
News By Location
Traditions Jewish Gifts Offers Black Friday Deals & Cyber Monday Sale To Offer Free Shipping
Customers Can Take Advantage of Convenient Online Shopping and Free Shipping to Check Off Hanukkah Gifts Early
With just one month left before Hanukkah 2011 is here, now is the time to make sure you have gifts for everyone on your list! Traditions Jewish Gifts is excited to announce our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to help shoppers save money on all their Hanukkah gifts.
“As we celebrate the Day-After-Thanksgiving with Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals, we are excited to offer our best deal yet of Free Shipping with a $20 minimum order to make it convenient and affordable for our customers searching for special deals on Hanukkah gifts.” explains Wendy Gordon, Owner of Traditions Jewish Gifts. “We hope everyone will take advantage of this limited time opportunity to shop online and receive Free Shipping at TraditionsJewishGifts.com and save money on all their Hanukkah shopping.”
What’s more, Traditions Jewish Gifts is excited to participate in the 2nd annual Small Business Saturday event hosted by American Express. With a retail store located in the Festival Flea Market in Pompano Beach, Florida, Traditions Jewish Gifts encourages all South Florida customers to visit the store on Saturday, November 26, 2011 and help support your local Small Business. In addition to already low prices and vast selection of Judaica, Traditions Jewish Gifts will be offering a Free Box of candles with the purchase of any menorah of $25 or greater.
If you're looking for fantastic deals on Jewish gifts to give your family and friends this Hanukkah, why not beat the crowds and shop online at TraditionsJewishGifts.com's Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale? Check out the following great Hanukkah gift ideas for everyone in your family.
· Menorah: A traditional menorah makes a wonderful gift for the first day of Hanukkah. Celebrate the festival of lights in your own family, or give a menorah and a set of Hanukkah candles to friends and loved ones. They'll un-wrap it just in time to light the first candle. The gift of a menorah keeps giving throughout the eight days of Hanukkah as the family celebrates together.
· Dreidel and gelt: Traditional Hanukkah gifts will always please, and dreidels and gelt (money) are Hanukkah favorites. Surprise children and adults alike with a fun new dreidel to spin. The game is a Chanukah tradition that everyone enjoys. Gelt is another fun tradition people look forward to during Hanukkah. Give children a few real coins or chocolate coins. For teenagers and adults, a gift card is a great way to give Chanukah gelt
· Gift bags and baskets: Fill gift bags with gelt, candy, dreidels and small toys for children to enjoy during the holiday. Give adult family members and friends a gift basket filled with sweet and savory treats to share during the holiday, too.
· Toys: Every child loves getting a new toy, and the Chanukah holiday is the perfect time to spoil your child with that special toy they've been wishing for. You can give one large toy on the first or last day of Hanukkah, or give smaller toys as gifts for each of the eight days of Hanukkah.
· Games for the whole family: The Hanukkah holiday is the perfect time for families to spend quality time together. Bring your family closer by giving a gift that the entire family can enjoy. A fun board game or puzzle gives the family something everyone can enjoy together during Hanukkah.
· Jewelry: Who doesn’t love receiving a nice piece of jewelry? Hanukkah is a great time of year to buy Children’s Jewish jewelry, Women’s jewelry or Men’s jewelry. You can’t go wrong with popular items, such as the Jewish Star necklaces and pendants or Hamsa jewelry.
· Books: Give the gift of knowledge this Chanukah with children's books. For a young boy or girl, a story book about Hanukkah that helps teach them about the traditions and observances of Hanukkah will be both educational and entertaining. For older children, parents and friends, look for Jewish books and novels that match their tastes and interests.
# # #
Founded in 1991, Traditions Judaica Gifts is a leading multi channel specialty retailer operating along with its popular website, TraditionsJewishGifts.com. The Tradition's Judaica store in Pompano Beach, Florida, is located in The Festival Market. For over two decades, Traditions Jewish Gifts has been the #1 trusted resource for a wide variety of Judaica gifts; satisfying hundreds of thousands of customers world-wide. TraditionsJewishGifts.com offers over 6,000 unique Jewish gifts, including a complete line of Mezuzahs, Menorahs, Jewish Wedding Gifts, Bar & Bat Mitzvah Gifts, Jewish Jewelry for Men and Women, and Jewish Home & Accessories all at great prices.
Visit Traditions Jewish Gifts online at
http://www.TraditionsJewishGifts.com, and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/