News By Tag
* Online Backup
* Data Backup
* Data Storage
* Cloud Backup Service
* Southwest Data Protection
* Cloud Backup
* Digibackup Pro
* More Tags...
* cloud backup
* More Industries...
News By Location
Cloud Based DigiBackup Pro ServerSave
Cloud Based DigiBackup Pro ServerSave - a new Low-cost service from Southwest Data Protection packages multiple high-speed backup and recovery systems under centralized management with military-grade security.
The explosive growth of backup and recovery systems has been great for software providers, but their multiple piecemeal solutions have led to a looming administrative crisis for end users. We at Southwest Data Protection realized it was high time to move beyond standalone technical requirements to focus on overall administrative needs of our users. The resulting DigiBackup Pro ServerSave solution will be a game-changer in the Las Vegas market and the rest of the country.
Key features of DigiBackup Pro ServerSave include:
• Centralized management, deployment vcjut and reporting.
• Engineered for speed, with consistently higher performance in real-world tests.
• Bare Metal backup and recovery, for files, operating systems, system state, apps and app data.
• Exchange backup and granular recovery, at database, mailbox and message levels.
• Windows Server backup and recovery, 2003, 2008, SBS 2003 and SBS 2008.
• SharePoint Server backup and recovery, 2008 and 2010.
• SQL database backup and recovery, 2005, 2008 and 2010
• DigiBackup Pro ForeverSave with automatic and infinite file archives, for the ultimate protection against accidental deletion or disaster.
• Mobile backup, access and share from anywhere with any device.
About Southwest Data Protection, Inc.
The management team of Southwest Data Protection has over 70 years of data protection, vault relocation and disaster recovery experience and has clients in both business and government. Southwest Data Protection understands that a secure facility, commitment to quality and exceptional customer service is the key to a long-term partnership with our customers. Interested firms and for more information, contact Greg LeFrancis, (702) 643-4782 or (480) 463-6167 and visit our web site at www.southwestdpi.com.