News By Tag
* Long Term Care Insurance
* Long Term Care
* Long Term Care Insurance Reviews
* Long Term Care Insurance Quotes
* Kurt Lauman
* More Tags...
News By Location
11 Reason To Plan Ahead For Long Term Care
Planning for long term care is an easy thing to put off. Maybe you think it is too early, or maybe you just don’t want to think about it, or you are going to do something just not right now.
By: Kurt Lauman a Long Term Care Insurance Specialist
Planning for long term care is an easy thing to put off. Maybe you think it is too early,
or maybe you just don’t want to think about it, or you are going to do something just not right now. If you suffer a major health crisis that leaves you dependent on someone else you’ll be glad you planned ahead for long term care.
"I can safely say that the purchase of my Long Term Care Insurance Policy was the wisest, most forward-thinking, and financial decision of my life!" says New Jersey resident
WITH A LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE PLAN, (LTCi)
1. You have a professional to plan for your care at home providing all types of services related to your particular illness, injury or condition. Care Advisory Service’s will help you with the tuff decisions, you will not be alone.
2. Your family can be part of the care plan, but they will not have to be the planning experts but will be there for emotional support, opposed to financial support and planning experts.
3. You will have the money to pay for long term care without having to deplete the family nest egg, that took you a life to attain, for your long term care.
4. Your loved ones can carry on a more normal life.
5. Your family will attend to your needs out of love instead of out of obligation.
6. Because you have the funds, you will be able to choose your own facility or stay at home, whichever is more appropriate.
7. You will be able to stay at home longer.
8. You will be able to leave some of what you have worked hard for to your family.
9. You will be able to stay with your children without depending on them for all of your care.
10. You can feel good knowing that all of the money you have worked hard to attain will not be used up in a few short years by paying for care and potentially leaving a surviving spouse and loved ones with nothing to live on.
11. Less friction between family members. One family member won’t be stuck with the responsibility of care giving or the financial burden.
WITHOUT LONG TERM CARE PLAN (LTC)
1. Someone in your family must make the decision about who will be caring for you, who will be paying, and where you will stay to receive care.
2. Your family must find the caregivers that you will need in order to stay home.
3. You could be forced to take between $40,000 and $80,000 a year out of your savings and income to pay for care. In 20 years that number is expected to double and 30 years expected to triple.
4. The family members involved in your care will be chained to your needs. They may come to resent you.
5. The family will have no other choice but to deal with your problem at their expense emotionally and financially.
6. You or your family may have to make choices based on your ability to pay rather than on your needs or preferences.
7. You may enter a nursing home prematurely.
8. You will have to use up a large portion or all of your assets to pay for the care you need.
9. Family members have busy lives and they may not be able to keep you in their home and provide for your care.
10. The biggest reason for financial failure among seniors today is the cost of long term care.
11. Family members often resent one or the other for not doing their part when a parent or loved one needs help.
You have found one of the single best sources of information on long term care insurance. We are a licensed independent insurance agency that specializes in Long Term Care Insurance. Our mission is to provide you with excellent service, helpful advice and useful resources nationwide. Find out more about Long Term Care insurance from Kurt Lauman a Long Term Care Insurance Specialist & Partner with LTC Financial Partners, LLC. (LTCFP) *Be sure to visit website for FREE Online Long Term Care Insurance Quotes from the America’s “Top” LTC Insurance Carriers & Official LTCI eGuide “Dignity For Life!”
Contact & Author: Kurt Lauman a Long Term Care Insurance Specialist & Partner with LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP)
Long Term Care Insurance Website:
Long Term Care Insurance Quotes:
Long Term Care Insurance Reviews:
# # #
You have found one of the single best sources of information on long term care insurance. We are a licensed independent insurance agency that specializes in Long Term Care Insurance, bringing America's "top" Insurance companies to you. *Serving all 50 States.