News By Tag
* Sunnyvale Affordable Housing
* SUnnyvale Housing
* City of Sunnyvale
* Affordable Homeownership Open House
* More Tags...
News By Place
Affordable Homeownership Opportunities Open House at Fusion
Learn how you can own in Sunnyvale, CA at the Affordable Homeownership Opportunities Open House on Saturday, November 12. The City will host the event at Fusion. City officials and participating lenders will answer questions about homebuyer programs.
The event is designed to help first-time buyers, those who live or work in Sunnyvale and low- and moderate-income households find out how they can purchase a home in Sunnyvale by following a few simple steps. Buyers need to:
1. Get pre-qualified for a home mortgage with a participating lender.
2. Complete the Eligibility Application for the City of Sunnyvale Housing Division Homebuyer Program and submit the application in person or mail to the City of Sunnyvale Housing Division, which can be reached at 456 W. Olive Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
3. After a buyer’s eligibility has been approved by the City, the final step is to bring your approval letter to the new home community where you would like to purchase.
For more information on this process, eligibility requirements and income guidelines, please visit SunnyvaleAffordableHousing.com. Below-market-
homes are currently available at Fusion and Encinal in Sunnyvale.
The easiest way to learn more about the available homes and how the program works is to attend the Affordable Homeownership Opportunities Open House at Fusion in Sunnyvale on November 12. Refreshments will be provided and presentations will be given on the hour from 9 a.m. to noon. Please RSVP for the time slot that best fits your schedule by Thursday, November 10 at SunnyvaleAffordableHousing.com. Fusion is located at 592 Santa Rosalia Terrace in Sunnyvale, at the cross streets East Duane Avenue and De Guigne Drive.