News By Tag
News By Place
The 2012 Volkswagen Jetta, available at Volkswagen of Naples,is roomy and more affordable than ever.
The 2012 VW Jetta has a spacious interior and trunk, smart electronics interface and a fuel-efficient diesel model.
By: Volkswagen of Naples
It's no stroke of luck, though. Careful planning and marketing have given shoppers a Volkswagen choice in the cheap-compact class for the first time in a long time, and in a grim economy, that means more people considering the brand. Budget shoppers care less that the Jetta’s rear suspension is an older, cheaper design that’s not fully independent, or that the cabin wears harder plastic than it has in the past. They look past the sluggish base four-cylinder and see the Jetta's much roomier back seat, essentially a body custom-tailored for American buyers, and features like a Fender sound system and Bluetooth to meet their more basic needs.
This year, VW's taken some steps to cater more toward the other VW buyers, the ones more obsessed with handling and heritage. The new GLI model's an instant favorite, with its turbocharged four-cylinder engine, its soft-touch dash and its different, independent rear suspension. We're still enthusiastic about the TDI's 42-mpg fuel economy, especially in the SportWagen, which rides on the last-gen Jetta platform and still carries a torch for old-school VW interiors (and tight back seats)--and this year it gets a sunroof and navigation package, making it a great long-distance tourer.
In the grander scheme, the Jetta still shines in its class, in its traditional ways. Handling still is sharper than anything in this class, with near-perfect ride quality that still eludes the Asian competition. The Jetta--even in base form--steers and brakes with a more intimate feel. Only now, six-footers can fit behind tall drivers in the Jetta's back seat, even come out ahead on leg room. It's not progress on all fronts, but with its new take on value, the Jetta pitches itself squarely into a class of cars where its soft-pedaled style and its emphasis on core engineering actually make it stand out more.
Volkswagen of Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Volkswagen dealer serving Southwest Florida including all of Naples, Naples Park, Vanderbilt Beach, Immokalee, Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates, Copeland, Goodland, Everglades City, Bonita Springs and Marco Island. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, www.vwofnaples.com, to request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!
Volkswagen of Naples Service Department is proud to be the only dealer in South West Florida to offer “Service While You Sleep”. This elite service will allow our customers the option of dropping off their vehicle on their way home from work and picking it up in the morning. For your convenience, our Service Department hours include nighttime service offered until 3am along with a complimentary shuttle.
Volkswagen of Naples is conveniently located and easy to find.
• Traveling from Bradenton, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs or Venice simply go South on I-75 to exit 105 (Golden Gate). Take Golden Gate west towards the Naples Airport to Airport Pulling Road. Go south on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile, just past Radio Road on your left hand side.
• Traveling from Miami, Coral Gables, North Miami, Pembrooke Pines, Hollywood, Hallendale, Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, or Boca Raton simply go West on I-75 to exit 101 (Collier Blvd -951). Take Collier Blvd South to Davis Blvd. Go west and follow Davis Blvd. to Airport Pulling Road. Go North on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile on your right hand side.
Volkswagen of Naples
601 Airport Rd., S
Naples, FL 34104
Sales, Service and Parts Hours
Service While You Sleep Hours
• Monday – Friday: Drop off by 8:00 PM
• Monday – Friday: Evening Shuttle Service extended to 8:00 PM
• Monday – Friday: Morning Shuttle Service beginning at 7:00 AM
# # #
Quick Draw Media is a social media marketing service focused on one thing - giving our client's the highest return on their investment. We strategically and creatively implement social media campaigns focusing on brand develpment and traffic generation.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 10, 2011