News By Tag
* Bankruptcy Affiliates
* Bankruptcy Leads
* Affiliate Bankruptcy Affiliate Programs
* Debt Settlement Affiliates
* More Tags...
News By Place
Bankruptcy Affiliates Program On Bankruptcy Leads
Bankruptcy Affiliates are becoming more prevalent, as more American's are getting smashed by the economy. Bankruptcy leads and affiliate programs are now seeking leads for debt settlement and tax leads. Provide bankruptcy services with leads?
By: Rich Preisig
This clearly is an indication that American's are giving up. They're throwing in the towel because they don't have a job, don't have any savings, and can’t buy food with the little money they have. The option of paying into a debt settle program just isn’t in the cards. This type of client may be suitable for bankruptcy.
Let's take a closer look. If you’re looking to offer bankruptcy services to your clients, you’re going to have to become a Bankruptcy Affiliate. Keep in mind, not all companies that offer bankruptcy services to your clients are equal. Some bankruptcy lawyers are only able to offer their financial services in their own state. This clearly limits your marketing ability. http://bankruptcy-
The best rated bankruptcy lawyers, tax relief companies, debt settlement companies, credit repair professionals, and the like are generally aligned with a multijurisdictional law firm like a nationwide bankruptcy law firm. Their attorneys service clients in every major market. The law firms generally offer a full service financial solution for your clients who have come from debt settlement leads or bankruptcy leads. Note: You can’t resolve tax debt, help someone with their credit card debt or medical debts, etc. if you do not have a marketing plan for your business. This new fertile market of providing debt settlement services to your clients properly with attorneys now doing the work is the business to be in.
Some mortgage brokers, tax relief affiliates, bankruptcy affiliates, and loan modification affiliates are able to contact the clients they did business with in the past. However, having a consistent source of debt settlement leads, bankruptcy leads, tax relief leads, and credit repair leads is going to be pivotal to your success. We’ve found that search engine optimized landing pages are yielding the highest quality leads, as these leads are organic, fresh and free to you because customers looking to settle tax debt are like to type that in or some other keyword phrase. SEO landing pages are now considered highest converting lead generators because they’re combined with email campaigns that create the best bankruptcy leads and debt settlement leads. Both come from seo optimized landing pages that end up on the first page on Google. http://richardpreisig.com/
If you’re looking to choose one bankruptcy affiliate program over another, consider the following.
- Make sure the company you’re working with has an A+ Accredited Better Business Bureau Rating. Your clients will likely feel more comfortable knowing that your company isn’t ripping off its customers and seemingly gives your sales force a competitive advantage over the competition.
- Make sure the bankruptcy affiliate program offers its services in all 50 states. The same applies for those looking to provide debt settlement to your clients, tax debt settlement, credit repair solutions, and marketing and assistance with debt settlement leads.
Also make sure that the financial services company provides your clients with the following for bankruptcy consideration.
- Full financial & legal analysis to determine eligibility for bankruptcy, properly.
- Collection of all information and supporting documents
- Preparation of all petitions, statements, forms, schedules & tests required to file
- Asset exemption counseling and planning
- Attorney appearance & representation at the Meeting of the Creditors
- Communication with Creditors & Trustee
- Counseling client on any proposed affirmation agreements or plans
- Regular updates on case progress by email, phone, and appointment
- Attendance at discharge hearing if necessary
Another Site offering information on bankruptcy affiliates is http://twitter.com/
# # #
Rich Preisig writes anything SEO related, so that small and medium size companies can find their Site on the first page on Google. "If you're not on page one on Google, you have less than an 8% chance of being found on page 2," states Rich Preisig.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 21, 2011