News By Tag
* Data Breach
* Cyber Investigations
* Data Privacy
* Forensics Investigator
* Cyber Security Insurance
* Cyber Insurance
* More Tags...
News By Place
Free Webinar: Learn How to Control & Respond to an Embarrassing Data or Intellectual Property Breach
Cyber Data Risk Managers and Cyber Investigation Services are hosting a free educational webinar on 11/16 to discuss how your organization can control and respond to an embarrassing Data or Intellectual Property Breach from unwanted hackers.
No organization today wants to have a data breach. It is important that an organization minimizes its risks and sets up a data breach incident response plan prior to a data breach. Today its not a matter of "if" a data breach will happen, its just a question of "when?"
"Learn How to Control and Respond to an Embarrassing Data or Intellectual Property Breach from Unwanted Hackers"
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am Eastern Time
During the session we will:
- Discuss ways in which you can prepare for your security incident.
- Discuss how you can contain the damage and minimize risks.
- Discuss how you can minimize the severity of security incidents.
- Discuss why you need to protect your sensitive data.
- Take a look at recent security and data breach incidents.
- Define an incident response plan.
- Allot plenty time for Q&A to answer any questions you have.
Christine Marciano, Cyber Data Risk Managers LLC
Bruce Anderson, Cyber Investigation Services LLC
# # #
Cyber Data-Risk Managers LLC is an Independent Insurance Agency specializing in Data Privacy, Cyber Liability risk, D&O insurance and (IP) Intellectual Property protection. We work with businesses and organizations throughout the United States.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 06, 2011