News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
Four weeks until the 2nd Cloud Computing World Forum Asia
There are only four weeks left until the Cloud Computing World Series stops off in Hong Kong, for the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia 2011. Taking place on the 30th November to the 1st December at The Mira Hotel in Hong Kong.
The Cloud Computing World Forum Asia will address the current state of the cloud computing market in the Asia-Pacific region. Topics covered in the keynote theatre will include the business value of cloud and SaaS, deployment strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and the future of cloud both regionally and on a global scale.
Co-located with the conference will be the CDN World Forum Asia, which will focus on implementation strategies with best practice and benchmarking approaches and the link between Cloud Computing and Content Delivery Networks.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Sunny Lee, CIO, Hong Kong Jockey Club
- David Herridge, head of IT, Adidas Global Sourcing
- Eric Yee, Head of Enterprise Sales, Greater China, Google Enterprise
- Daniel Cheah, Head of Technology, EXPERIS
- Terence Yeung, VP, Head of IT, MetLife
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Pack Ling, CIO, Greater China, GE China
- Steve McWhirter, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Sales Asia Pacific, Salesforce.com
- Vikalp Shrivastava, Head of Information Security HK & Macau, Melco Crown Ent. Ltd
- Victor Lam, Deputy Government Chief Information Officer, Government of Hong Kong
- Henk ten Bos, Chief Information Officer, Ageas Insurance Company (Asia) Limited
For a full list of the speakers and agenda please visit the website at www.cloudcomputinglive.com/
Sponsors at this event include Cisco, NEC, IBM, Oracle, OnApp, Akamai, Intel, NTT Communications. For a full list of this years’ sponsors please visit the website.
There will also be a free-to-attend exhibition and workshop seminars at this event. To register your place please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. There is also the opportunity to win one of five iPad 2s by simply registering for this event and attending.
Other locations for the Cloud Computing World Series include, Dubai, South Africa, India, Brazil and London. For further information regarding any of these events please visit www.cloudcomputinglive.com
# # #
We’re a leading provider of business media for the IT and Communications industries. Our series of events allow organisations to connect with one another and do what they do best – business.