News By Tag
* Venture capital
* More Industries...
News By Location
The Founders Club Strengthens its Network with a Team of Twelve Venture Partners
Successful entrepreneurs & former VCs turned angel investors & entrepreneurs fuel the growth of Founders Club network
The Venture Partners have diverse backgrounds as former partners at top VC funds as well as successful serial entrepreneurs that achieved high performing exits from IPOs and trade sales of their own ventures. Active in The Founders Club, Venture Partners nominate select entrepreneurs to join The Founders Club, advise on selection and play a valuable role mentoring and supporting Founders Club members.
Andrew Romans, founder and general partner said, “The Founders Club addresses an unmet need of entrepreneurs, investors and potential acquirers. Getting the correct syndicate, angels, VC firm or specific VC partner with relevant experience to add value to your specific venture requires having the right network. The addition of a team of brilliant Venture Partners offers us access to an exclusive cross section of the top-tier start-ups in the industry. The best way to be introduced to the next Facebook, Google or Avid Radiopharmaceiticals is from the angel investors or mentors that provided their first angel funding, VC funding and critical partnerships. Our Venture Partners are these people and testify the importance of cultivating the best networks to support the game-changing companies as they grow from raw start-ups to significant industry shaping enterprises.”
The elegant Founders Club model offers members the ability to leverage a small percentage of their equity to access the most reputable investors and key partners while achieving diversification, liquidity and become virtual investor shareholders in 10 to 100+ other high potential companies.
André Jaeggi, chairman of The Founders Club and former boss of multi-billion dollar VC fund of funds investor Adveq, commented, “Being part of a network fuelled by mutual ownership powers motivation for our members to help each other with each milestone. Bringing on a balanced team of some of the most successful entrepreneurs and angel investors in a Venture Partner capacity is evidence that The Founders Club is the pre-eminent network for successful entrepreneurs to join. Our members find themselves in a position where they ask investors what value they bring to their ventures and are in a position to choose their investors thanks in large part to this network. Cash is a commodity. Our network is unique.”
• Chris Yeh, Technology, Very active angel, Silicon Valley
• Isaac Applbaum, Technology, Opus Capital, ex-Lightspeed Venture Partners, Silicon Valley
• Alex Mashinsky, Technology, IPO'd Arbinet, active angel and serial entrepreneur, New York
• Kelly Perdew, Technology, Serial Entrepreneur, Angel, Advisor to TroopSwap, The DuMont Project, Social Rewards, LinkedIn (past), Pandora (past), Los Angels
• Oded Hermoni, All sectors, Headed HTIA - High Tech Industry Association, Silicon Valley & Israel
• Brian Zisk, Technology, Music & Technology, founder SF MusicTech Summit, San Francisco
• Mark Cameron White, Technology & Cleantech, WhiteSummer law firm, runs an accelerator, Silicon Valley
• Daniel Recanati, Technology, Rhodium, VC, super angel, New York & Israel
• Chris Burke, ex-MD MD BlackBerry EMEA, CTO Vodafone UK, Highland Capital Partners, Toronto / London
• Max Bleyleben, Technology, Former VC now entrepreneur ex-Kennet Capital, London
• Ed Bullard, Healthcare & Life Science, Sold Dexela, London
• Gordon Waldron, Healthcare & Life Science, Sold Novexel, Paris
The Founders Club is an established family of funds where VC backed and pre or non-VC backed entrepreneurs agree to invest a percentage of their future equity returns into one or more of The Founders Club funds in return for fund ownership and membership in the club. There is no cash cost to join. Members only contribute cash from proceeds at the time they sell or liquidate their equity position in their company. Each fund comprises 15 high potential venture backed portfolio companies, thereby affording any single entrepreneur a strategy to create wealth while accomplishing portfolio diversification and reaping the rewards of a strong and relevant network. Global Funds pool equity interests from 100 to 200 high potential companies. Entrepreneurs accepted into the club have access to other members as well as the venture capitalists and successful entrepreneurs serving on our advisory committees.
Richard Botley, Mi liberty
Tel: +44 7920 460 375
Andrew Romans, General Partner, The Founders Club
Cell: +1(650) 475-6877
Tel: +1(650) 616-4140
info [at] founders-club.com
1001 Bayhill Drive
San Bruno, CA 94066
Join The Founders Club Network on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
Follow on Twitter @foundersclub
# # #
The Founders Club is a global venture capital vehicle where entrepreneurs companies pool together a small percentage of their personal future equity upside in return for becoming limited partners in a ground breaking VC portfolio.