News By Tag
* Public relations
* More Industries...
News By Location
Silverlit Toys Launches New Bluetooth Interactive R/C Vehicles From Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Connect, Control and Play Like Never Before With R/C Toys Controlled From An Apple Device!
In addition to utilizing interactive Bluetooth technology, the groundbreaking Enzo Ferrari and Blue Sky Heli boast an interactive app with feedback vibrations that deliver the rumble and feel of driving or flying. With the power of the Apple devices and the engaging apps, users get completely customizable gesture controls, sensitivity settings and various lighting and sound effects. Instead of the forward, backward and turn functions of a traditional joy-stick controlled R/C, the Bluetooth R/C vehicles allow users to leverage gesture sensors in their i-Device to control speed and steering with tilts and turns. The Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth R/C series includes:
• This richly detailed hobby grade vehicle features 1:16 scale Enzo Ferrai body design and full function digital controls for variable speeds, steering control, on car trim alignment, head lights, tail lights and turn signals.
• The interactive app features a dashboard design and engine sounds straight from Ferrari. The on screen steering wheel turns with the players’ motions and the feel of the engine rumbles in their hands.
• Users can tilt their Apple i-Device to drive forward, twist the device to turn right or left, and lean the device back to reverse or remain idle. This is not just a virtual joystick. This is a revolutionary new way to experience R/C!
The Blue Sky Heli
• This hobby grade 3-channel helicopter allows users to maneuver up, down, forward, backward, right and left directly from an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. No additional attachments are required
• The app features realistic sound effects, spotlight controls and force feedback vibrations simulate the rumble of a real flying experience, while gyro stabilization makes for easy flying.
• Users can lift their Apple i-Device to fly up, twist the device to turn right or left, and follow the action onscreen with the heli simulator control panel. This is not just a virtual joystick. This is a revolutionary new way to experience R/C!
“We are thrilled to introduce the Interactive Bluetooth R/C series and are proud to be one of the first toy manufacturers to incorporate cutting-edge Bluetooth technology into the R/C market,” said Cathy Shull, President of Silverlit U.S.A. “We’
The Blue Sky Heli retails for $74.99 and Enzo Ferrari retails for $79.99 and are recommended for children ages 8 and up. Both are available through BestBuy.com, Walmart.com and Amazon.com, and the Enzo Ferrari is also available on Apple.com and in Best Buy stores nationwide. The required apps are free to download through the Apple iTunes App Store.
For more information please visit: www.silverlit.com
Check out the Blue Sky Heli video and Blue Sky Enzo Ferrari video.
Founded in 1977, Silverlit Toys is committed to marketing and brand building coupled with its core strategy of designing and manufacturing the most innovative and highest quality toys for kids of all ages. By combining the latest technology and breakthrough product design, Silverlit Toys has developed and marketed an extensive line of hi-tech innovative toys for more than 30 years. For more information, visit www.silverlit.com.