Hubworking Announced Their Services 28 October 2011
London, England (October 28, 2011) Hubworking is proud to announce that they provide affordable conference and meeting room hire for 2 to 50 ppl at our 3 central London locations - Liverpool St, Monument and Victoria.
Hubworking provides meeting and conference rooms in ideal locations in and around London.
Choose from their three central London locations, just 2 minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street station, Victoria station and Monument station.
We pride ourselves on offering meeting and conference rooms at affordable and competitive prices. We provide small and large size meeting and conference rooms. The small room prices from £9 per person per hour and large meeting rooms or conference from £60 per hour.
The Hubworking™ Centre has convenient meeting rooms, located in the heart of the City of London. One meeting room location is situated less than 2 minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station and the other location less than 2 minutes walk from Victoria station.
Our meeting rooms are perfect as consulting rooms, coaching rooms, interview rooms, data rooms and team meeting rooms.
Each London meeting room provides the following:
• A meeting room where you only pay for the number of people in the room (minimum 2 people), not the room itself
• The ability to book for a minimum period of 1 hour
• No cancellation charges if you need to alter or cancel your booking
• Multiple power points for your laptop and other devices
• Free encrypted WiFi internet access
• Alternatively plug your laptop into our network cable
• Access to our printing and fax services
• Food and drink available
Our meeting rooms have been used for the following reasons:
• Visitors to London who need a convenient and central location to hold meetings
• Offices who have run out of meeting room space in their own offices and need overspill meeting space
• Business coaches who need a 'neutral' and professional environment in which to meet their clients
To find out more about Hubworking please visit our website at http://www.hubworking.net or call 020 7256 7330 during office hours.
Hubworking Liverpool Street opened for business in May 2006. The Monument centre was launched in February 2008, followed by Hubworking Victoria in September 2010. The objective is to provide pay as you go meeting rooms, available to hire by the hour. Our focus is on offering a transparent pricing model and affordable rates.
For more information:
Jane Foreman, Hubworking, The Hubworking Centre, 5 Wormwood Street, London, EC2M 1RQ