News By Tag
News By Place
“The Biggest Loser” Style Advanced Nutrition Seminar October 22
Inspiration, Motivation and Hard Facts: This Talk Provides a Guide to Smart Eating Now and Throughout the Holiday Season
Daniel Berzsenyi, who has attended the Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge, will present a seminar about what he learned there, including how to prepare healthy, quick and variety-filled "every-day" meals focused on the balance between carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
In this 90-minute information-
The following information will be presented:
• Meal planning
• Preparation of simple recipes
• Ways to be successful in achieving nutritional goals
• Tips on handling daily nutritional challenges
• How to prepare to be successful
• Rules for staying slim this holiday
Saturday, October 22, 2011
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Achieve Personal Fitness/MABC Indoor Facility
(2nd floor, across from Home Depot and next to the Boelter Kitchen Store; entrance doors face Olive Street).
4170 N. Port Washington Road
Registration (Required): Attendance limited to 40 due to meal planning purposes.
(414) 312-8891 / (414) 881-5348