News By Tag
* Vincent Price
* Roger Corman
* Hammer Films
* Horror Movies
* More Tags...
News By Location
Diabolique Magazine Issue 6 Sells Out In Just 3 Weeks!
Special collector's issue dedicated to the late Vincent Price. Exclusive Vincentennial interview with his daughter Victoria! Jam packed with many very rare color & b/w images taken on the set of his best performance ever...Witchfinder General.
- One of the many never-before-
- Film Review: Witchfinder General... Adrian Smith reviews one of Britain's most violent and notorious Horror films, which has finally been released on Blu-ray by Odeon Entertainment.
- Matthijs van Heijningen on Forming The THING ... Stephen Head interviews director Matthijs van Heijningen, the hot young talent behind Universal's highly anticipated 2011 blockbuster, The Thing... a prequel to John Carpenter's film.
- 100 Years of Vincent Price... Matt Jamieson's live and exclusive coverage of this year's Vincentennial celebration in St. Louis, the birthplace of Vincent Price. Included is a brand new interview with daughter, Victoria Price.
- A conversation with Roger Corman... Robert J.E. Simpson interviews the legendary Roger Corman about his work with Vincent Price and the films of the 1960's... the Silver Age of the Horror genre!
- A conversation with Ian Ogilvy... Robert J.E. Simpson's exclusive conversation with Ian Ogilvy, the star of Witchfinder General, about the making of the film and his working relationship with Vincent Price.
- Michael Reeves: Forgotten Prodigy... Tony Earnshaw reflects on the promising young filmmaking talent that was cut short by an early death, just after the release of his most famous film, Witchfinder General.
- Jane Asher on Masque of the Red Death... An exclusive interview with British actress, Jane Asher on the making of Masque of the Red Death and on working with Vincent Price and Roger Corman.
- A Slice of Price... Keri O’Shea, Michelle “Izzy” Galgana, Adrian Smith, David L Rattigan, and Robert J.E. Simpson each take a Slice of Price, as they reflect on the legacy of the actor and his place in mass media.
# # #
- D I A B O L I Q U E is a lavishly illustrated, full-color magazine that explores horror in both classic and contemporary film, literature, theater, history & art. By presenting in-depth coverage & reviews, rare & visually stunning images, commentary, & exclusive articles from a world-wide network of established writers and other experts including ones outside the usual genre circuit, D I A B O L I Q U E imparts a fresh perspective on the classics and exceptional films that may be totally new to most readers.
- Many exceptional Horror, Sci-Fi & Fantasy films have already been produced and are still currently being directed in different countries. Sadly, many that would greatly appeal to American movie audiences go largely unnoticed by "mainstream critics" and horror films fans alike! D I A B O L I Q U E is changing all that by actively pursuing relationships with authors & noted critics who specialize in Foreign Horror movies.
Page Updated Last on: Oct 19, 2011