News By Tag
News By Location
AlphaOne, Ahmedabad Open To The Public On October 15th
Real estate developer, Alpha G:Corp opened the doors of their stunning AlphaOne mega retail and entertainment development in Ahmedabad on October 15, 2011 to the people of Gujarat.
Occasion: Alpha G:Corp successfully opened the doors of AlphaOne, Ahmedabad, along with Anchors and Retail Brand Partners
Ambience: Celebratory, Festive, Enthusiastic & Interactive
Venue: AlphaOne, Vastrapur Lake, Ahmedabad
Attendee Profile: Retail Industry, Shoppers & Corporates
• Real estate developer, Alpha G:Corp opened the doors of their stunning AlphaOne mega retail and entertainment development in Ahmedabad on October 15, 2011 to the people of Gujarat. After the inauguration of the eagerly awaited AlphaOne, thousands of enthusiastic visitors made a beeline for AlphaOne. AlphaOne will be a landmark, destination point with benchmark amenities and innovations incorporated to give a never-before shopping and entertainment experience to all Amdavadis. Alpha G:Corp, one of the most felicitated companies in real estate, sees AlphaOne as not only a business opportunity but also as a great way of building and strengthening new and long-lasting relationships. Centrally located as it is at Vastrapur with easy access from all sides, especially Ring Road and SG Road, the City Centre development gives Alpha G:Corp the ideal opportunity to employ their advanced professional and technical work culture with this showcase project.
• Famed Artist, Mr. Manu Parekh and his wife Ms. Madhvi Parekh also a great Indian artist welcomed the fresh concept of AlphaOne coming to Ahmedabad and demonstrated their good wishes for the team of AlphaOne, Ahmedabad by way of a special sketch on the Signature Wall installed at the recently opened, AlphaOne, Ahmedabad.
• The key people from Alpha G:Corp at the launch were Dr. Prodipta Sen, ED, Marketing, Corporate Affairs & Retail, Alpha G:Corp; Mr. Manu Parekh, Famous Artist and Modernist of the 3rd Generation, along with wife and Renowned Artist, Ms. Madhvi Parekh; Mr. Nimish Shah, COO, Western Region and Ms. Kavita Hindia of Landmark Group (Lifestyle) with other Senior Executives of the team; Promoters and Senior Executives of W; Lolipop; Chavda; Estelle; Color Fab; Gini & Jony; Anshu's Designer Studio, along with over 4000 Amdavadis who came to AlphaOne on Karva Chauth.
• Dr. Prodipta Sen stated at the opening, “In order to make it a win-win experience for every shopper and retailer, we set up innovative systems and procedures based upon sustained research from the time this mega project was finalized. According to our research, consumers in Ahmedabad seek value by way of memorable experiences. This spirit and its results will be evident in the coming times. We look forward to great success in this venture for each person present here. With its unique and constant evolving offerings, AlphaOne, Ahmedabad will catch the imagination of Ahmedabad and surrounding areas. For the Amdavadis, we have decided that we will keep on bringing new international, national and regional brands to AlphaOne to keep our promise to the consumers and patrons, ‘Something special….har baar’. With retail partners like Lifestyle, Cinepolis, Shoppers Stop, HyperCity, and other globally popular and appreciated brands, AlphaOne is set to offer goods, services and wholesome family outing options to the people of Ahmedabad like never before.”
• The initial investment for AlphaOne, Ahmedabad is over `360 crores for Phase – 1 with hypermarket, big-format retailing, stand-alone boutiques, with world’s 2nd largest operator of the 6-screen multiplex, hospitality and F&B including one of the largest and choicest food courts in India. The retail development will also cater to daily shopping needs, varied cuisine, fine dining and entertainment. This mega retail and entertainment City Centre project of 1.2 million sq. ft. in Ahmedabad, under the signature brand name, ‘AlphaOne - Something Special….. Har Baar!’ will establish a rational and practical business model with sensitivity to optimum customer delight as the unconditional priority in all business decisions, promotions and operations.
• Among the brands that started trading from October 15, 2011 at AlphaOne were Lifestyle, W; Lolipop; Chavda; Estelle; Color Fab; Gini & Jony; Anshu's Designer Studio; outlets in ‘Rani No Hajiro’ at Gujarati Bazaar at AlphaOne. In addition, 10 counters of Food Court also started trading namely, Chocolate Room; Sambhu’s; Café Bollywood; Dosa Express; Vadaas; Dakshin Dosa Place; Teppenyaki; Nukkad; Midday Munchies and Chatkaaz.
• The overall objective is to make every visitor feel a sense of belonging and to ensure that AlphaOne plays an important role in the community not just in retail and wholesome entertainment but also in the social, cultural and spiritual areas as their corporate philosophy is to build enduring relationships. The world’s best brands would be available under one roof in AlphaOne from 210 stores. The concept seeks to develop this landmark as a single destination city centre point for the entire city of Ahmedabad as well as adjoining areas. The subtle venue dressing and event flow at AlphaOne on October 15 was aesthetically individualistic of AlphaOne’s tagline: ‘Something Special….. Har Baar!'
www.alphagcorp.com & www.alphaoneahmedabad.com
For Further Information Contact:
PR GRID – Ajay Garkal/Jitendra Parmar/Richa Katiyar
Tel: 911141431044, 41431455, 29249364, 9810632344, 9818410072, 9711159863