New Vote Now 2012 App Brings Straw Poll to iPhone
Vote Now 2012 brings a presidential straw poll to the iPhone. Users can vote for 2012 presidential candidates and see up-to-the-minute results indicating the popularity of each candidate. The app displays both total and state by state results.
Oct. 18, 2011 - PRLog -- Steep Turn Software LLC recently released Vote Now 2012, an iPhone app that allows people to vote for one of the 2012 presidential candidates. A U.S. map and bar graphs display up-to-the-minute results of both the presidential race and the race for the Republican nomination. Users are allowed to vote as many times as they like so
that the results reflect current trends.
Vote Now 2012 lets users:
- Vote for Barack Obama or one of the Republican presidential candidates
- View total votes received by the Democratic and Republican parties
- See which party is leading in each state on a red/blue U.S. map
- Compare total votes received by each Republican candidate
- Compare state by state votes received by each Republican candidate
- Vote as many times as they like
Vote Now 2012 is available for $0.99 on the App Store at
Located in Richardson, Texas, Steep Turn Software LLC is a software development company that specializes in mobile development on iOS and Android devices.
Steep Turn Software